REPORT ON LBPEA NEB MEETING FOR MARCH 2014
March 13-14, 2014
By SONIA D. BROTARLO
Director for Visayas
1. PF SFAL on March 21
PF and HF SFAL will be released on March 21 through payroll account.
2. MIP2 and MIP3
March 21 is deadline for submission of GCG requirements for MIP. According to SVP Junet Climaco, LandBank will be implementing the existing MIP2 and not the PBB. MIP2 and MIP3 will be released simultaneously after receipt of GCG clearance.
3. LBPEA Convention
This is the annual gathering of the Regional Governors and Vice Governors bankwide which will be held on May 22 to 24, 2014 in Manila.
4. PF Loan moratorium for calamity victims already approved
The calamity victims in Zamboanga City, earthquake victims in Bohol, and Super Typhoon Yolanda may avail of the Moratorium on the payment of Two(2) Loans for six(6) months. Processing of application is ongoing.
5. 5th CNA 2014
The Directors assigned in various regions wil visit selected Units in their areas to gather inputs for the Collective Negotiation Agreement.
6. MTP & ODP
MTP graduates with PG 7 who started new to the bank have caused demoralization to employees especially those who are PG 4ever. We will request for the lifting of age limit for these trainings to provide equal opportunity for those who are willing to avail especially the internal applicants.
Preparation of the Resolution for the admonition was deferred for the next meeting due to unavailability of other documents as attachments for the appeal to the management.
MEETING WITH SVP CLIMACO
A meeting was held last Friday March 14, 2014 between LBPEA and Management at the HRMG Conference Room-33rd Floor LandBank Plaza.
In attendance were
LBPEA: VP External Marlon Faraon, Tess Agana-Auditor, Directors: Abel Bamba, Sonia Brotarlo, Jovita Maligad, Christian Wong, Mario Antonio, Rhoel Vaflor;
Management: SVP Junet Climaco-Head HRMG, AVP Voltaire P. Pablo -Head ERD and Mam Tess representative from PAD.
Matters discussed with SVP Climaco:
1. CPCS - our management has not received any update yet as to its status. The management already submitted inputs to the GCG for the payplan but it has no idea what will be implemented.
2. MIP2&3 - SVP Climaco presented to us the list of requirements for submission to the GCG on March 21. According to him, GCG grants clearance fast and thus granting of the benefits will be within 3 months time.
3. Soft Loan proposal - we informed him that the proceeds of PFO SFAL will only be enough for existing obligations of the employees like expenses for graduation etc. By April problem on tuition fees for summer classes would be a concern, thus, a proposal for 30K soft loan was requested only for those who are willing to avail to be deducted from benefits. SVP Climaco said they will be looking into this proposal.
4. MTP & ODP - we also raised the concern on lifting of age limit requirement on this program to give internal applicants/existing employees opportunity to avail these trainings.
5. SIP- our management is not considering change in our existing SIP since it would take approval of GCG and Malacanang to propose a new one.
6. Admonition- a concern on the deprivation of MIP3 for those admonished by AAC was raised, the management will go over the policy.