LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
REPORT ON LBPEA NEB MEETING FOR JULY 2014 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
REPORT ON LBPEA NEB MEETING FOR JULY 2014 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
REPORT ON LBPEA NEB MEETING FOR JULY 2014 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
REPORT ON LBPEA NEB MEETING FOR JULY 2014 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
REPORT ON LBPEA NEB MEETING FOR JULY 2014 Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

REPORT ON LBPEA NEB MEETING FOR JULY 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

REPORT ON LBPEA NEB MEETING FOR JULY 2014 Empty
PostSubject: REPORT ON LBPEA NEB MEETING FOR JULY 2014   REPORT ON LBPEA NEB MEETING FOR JULY 2014 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 pm

LBPEA Office
24th Floor LandBank-Plaza
July 24-25, 2014
by Sonia D. Brotarlo
Director for Visayas

AGENDA:
1. Guidelines for LBPEA Fire, Medical and Death(FMD) Assistance
   This is a P2k financial assistance in cases of fire, medical and death of an LBPEA member.  The guidelines will be circulated as soon as finished.  

2. Wearing of Black Armbands
    KAMAGGFI arrived at a unanimous decision to wear black armbands for all GOCCs/GFIs every working day for the approval of the Compensation and Position Classification System
(CPCS).

3. "UNTOG" Issue
   The EVP Climaco-Head of Corporate Services Sector sent a letter on July 10, 2014 to GCG for a One-time Reward for the "untog".  But no GCG reply yet up to this time.

4.  Additional MIP3
    LBP Management has no written response yet to LBPEA's request for additional MIP3.  

There are 2 reasons for the reduction of our MIP3: 1) LandBank remitted P6.2B dividend to government which was over the actual dividend of P5.8B only or with an excess of P400M thus adversely affected our MIP3.  2) Another reason is the increase in employees population in 2013.

5. PF Loan Take Out and Loan Refinancing
    I requested in writing for the reopening of these facilities during our NEB meeting last month to enable LandBankers to pay-off their existing loan obligations with GSIS, credit cards, and other loans.  The proposal was taken up by the PF technical working group and the guidelines for the 2 loan facilities are being finalized for presentation to the PF Board and eventually its approval.

6.  APL renewable for 6 months
    I submitted another proposal to request for the optional renewal of APL every six(6)months which the LBPEA Board approved such proposal to be presented to the PF Board.

7. Ultimate Loan Facility
    Director Bamba presented to the LBPEA Board his proposal for a PF Ultimate loan facility. However it was held in abeyance as there are modifications and further improvement which LBPEA board requested the proponent to prepare.

8.  August 8 SOBA of PGEP and pay-out of Anniversary Bonus

9. Presentation of final CNA proposals in the presence of Atty. Amoroso-LBPEA Legal Counsel

10. LIBI Insurance
    Director Joan presented to the NEB the LIBI MAA Insurance coverage in case of accidental death, permanent disablement/dismemberment, unprovoked murder and assault for LandBanker P1.5M with P2k daily hospital income benefit at an annual premium of P880.  The dependents are allowed only up to Plan I.
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net

REPORT ON LBPEA NEB MEETING FOR JULY 2014
Page 1 of 1