LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
REPORT ON JAN 2011 LBPEA NEB MEETING Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
REPORT ON JAN 2011 LBPEA NEB MEETING Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
REPORT ON JAN 2011 LBPEA NEB MEETING Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
REPORT ON JAN 2011 LBPEA NEB MEETING Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
REPORT ON JAN 2011 LBPEA NEB MEETING Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

REPORT ON JAN 2011 LBPEA NEB MEETING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

REPORT ON JAN 2011 LBPEA NEB MEETING Empty
PostSubject: REPORT ON JAN 2011 LBPEA NEB MEETING   REPORT ON JAN 2011 LBPEA NEB MEETING Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 pm

REPORT ON LBPEA NATIONAL EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING
By SONIA D. BROTARLO
LBPEA Director for Visayas

The LBPEA National Executive Board (NEB) held its regular meeting on January 13-14, 2011 at the LANDBANK Plaza.

LBPEA NEB MEETS DIRECTOR TOMAS T. DE LEON, JR.

A meeting with LBP Director-Tomas T. De Leon, Jr. Private Sector Representative was held in his office on January 13, 2011 at 9:00 A.M. The meeting focused on pending salary increase as well as benefits of the rank-and-file employees. He was informed that our salaries and benefits paled with other GOCCs and GFIs thus he requested for a comparative presentation of such. He expressed his support for our cause and will discuss this with the other members of the Board.

LBPEA NEB MEETS MR. JUN UMALI, PRESIDENT OF
NATIONAL UNION OF BANK EMPLOYEES

National President Jun Umali of NUBE and a Professor of the University of the Philippines was invited during the NEB Meeting on January 13. NUBE has helped numerous private banks in crafting Collective Bargaining Agreements and will be helping LBPEA also in the renewal of CNA. NUBE also conducts training seminars for union officers and members.

LBPEA 2ND NATIONAL CONVENTION

The 2nd National Convention of LBPEA NEB, Regional Governors and Vice Governors together with invited participants will be on February 16-18 at the Intramuros Training Center. The highlights will be as follows:

1. CNA Preparation

One seminar day is allotted for the preparation of Collective Negotiation Agreement. Thus, the Regional Officers are requested to submit proposals to their respective National Directors on or before February 11 for consolidation.

2. COLA Referendum

The decision to hold a referendum on COLA Intervention will be made by the Regional Officers during the convention.

3. Seminar

Seminars to be conducted by ODD for the Regional Officers will be given during the convention.

UPDATE ON BENEFITS

1. LBPEA NEB submitted to the Office of GEP a request for early release of MIP3.

2. The NEB will submit to the management a letter request to resume the deliberation of Adhoc Committee on pending economic proposals of LBPEA on increase in benefits.

3. A communication with DBM will be made by LBPEA through its legal counsel for the following purposes:

a. Request the implementation of salary increase for rank-and-file employees

b. Clarification regarding entitlement to PERA/ACA increase since the implementing rules on PERA/ACA exclude entities with original charter.

PROPOSAL FOR REDUCTION OF INTEREST
ON PF ALL PURPOSE LOA
N

The proposal for reduction of PF loan interest was presented to the LBPEA NEB who are currently members of the PF Board. This proposal will undergo thorough study prior its approval.

LBPEA FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

LBPEA Internal Audited Financial Statements were already signed by the Treasurer and the Auditor which will be presented during the National Convention.

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net

REPORT ON JAN 2011 LBPEA NEB MEETING
Page 1 of 1