A meeting was held last Friday March 14, 2014 between LBPEA and Management at the HRMG Conference Room-33rd Floor LandBank Plaza.
In attendance were
LBPEA: VP External Marlon Faraon, Tess Agana-Auditor, Directors: Abel Bamba, Sonia Brotarlo, Jovita Maligad, Christian Wong, Mario Antonio, Rhoel Vaflor;
Management: SVP Junet Climaco-Head HRMG, AVP Voltaire P. Pablo -Head ERD and Mam Tess representative from PAD.
Matters discussed with SVP Climaco:
1. CPCS - our management has not received any update yet as to its status. Inputs to the GCG was submitted by our management but it has no idea what will be implemented.
2. MIP2&3 - SVP Climaco presented to us the list of requirements for submission to the GCG on March 21. According to him, GCG grants clearance fast and thus granting of the benefits will be within 3 months time.
3. Soft Loan proposal - we informed him that the proceeds of PFO SFAL will only be enough for existing obligations of the employees like expenses for graduation etc. By April problem on tuition fees for summer classes would be a concern, thus, a proposal for 30K soft loan was requested only for those who are willing to avail to be deducted from benefits. SVP Climaco said they will be looking into this proposal.
4. MTP & ODP - we also raised the concern on lifting of age limit requirement on this program to give internal applicants/existing employees opportunity to avail these trainings.
5. SIP- our management is not considering change in our existing SIP since it would take approval of GCG and Malacanang to propose a new one.
6. Admonition- a concern on the deprivation of MIP3 for those admonished by AAC was raised, the management will go over the policy.