LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
request for assistance re: compensation package Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

request for assistance re: compensation package

Go down 
+6
doods
bob587
isabela
semaj501
alut5724
batman_E289
10 posters
AuthorMessage
batman_E289

batman_E289

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-10-28

request for assistance re: compensation package Empty
PostSubject: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:14 pm

request for assistance re: compensation package Dan110request for assistance re: compensation package Dan212
Back to top Go down
alut5724

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:34 pm

I still believe in miracles...I hope and pray that there will be one come December this year...
Back to top Go down
semaj501

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Paki post yung originating letter ni Mr. Daa. Just wondering why individual efforts ang action regarding important matters of this nature. Bakit di magawa ng LBPEA NEB as a collegial body na sana ay dapat dahil mas malakas ang dating pag ang union ang mag initiate... Just asking po... Kudos Batman sa mga initiatives galing sa yo, mas lalo pa siguro kung ma follow-up MIP3 issue!
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:22 pm

we are also not losing hope..that's why we are doing everything that we think could help in its fast processing and implementation..thanks po.
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:30 pm

atty james:

i am just taking the opportunity to ask the assistance of VP Binay using their website. Though its my initiative but Im doing it as an action of the NEB. Just like what I said, we are doing everything we think that could help us.

regarding the MIP3, I am really coordinating with PAD about it or atleast their reply to blackman's letter.

thanks po.
Back to top Go down
isabela

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:09 am

sana naman sir kahit alam mu maganda yang move mu dapat pinapirma mu nalang kay mr chua l
kc ofically d mu work yAm lumalabas walang uymityp lbpea tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
bob587

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Bakit kay VP Binay niyo pa ipinadala dapat dinerekta niyo na finance secretary.me coercive power ba si binay sa GCG? wag tayong humingi ng tulong sa mga politico specially kong sa mga katulad ni Binay , na questionable ang ___.
Back to top Go down
doods

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-06-07

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:42 pm

MANILA, Philippines – A merrier Christmas awaits state employees and officials this year.
Malacañang announced Friday the grant of yet another bonus for employees of the national government on top of the traditional Christmas bonus and 13th month pay. The government is giving away a new “performance-based bonus” or PBB.
This will be given to employees and officials on the basis of a merit-based formula for rewards ranging from P5,000 to P35,000, depending on their productivity, said Palace spokesperson Abigail Valte at a news briefing.
The Palace hopes that the PBB would be released during the Christmas season. “I will consult with other agencies about their target[date for release of] the PBB. It’s like Pinoy Big Brother, isn’t it?”
State officials and employees receive their 13th month pay in two tranches—on May 15 and November 15.
Employees in the private sector also receive the mandated 13th month bonus (not subject to tax for amounts P30,000 and below) but other companies also give additional Christmas bonuses that are subject to tax.
Meanwhile, the Productivity Enhancement Incentive(PEI)—pegged across the board at P10,000 in 2011—is due to be credited to payroll next month, said Valte.
Valte explained that the national government, prior to the Aquino presidency, funded only P7,000 of the PEI, with the remaining P3,000 shouldered by various government offices from their savings.
“What happened in the past—at least in the case of 2010—was that agencies which had no savings couldn’t provide for their component [of the PEI]. In 2011, what the national government did was to give out the entire P10,000. So everyone received the same amount apart from the 13th month bonus,” said Valte.
The PBB was mandated by Mr. Aquino under Executive Order No. 80 issued in July this year to “rationalize the current incentive system in government which is generally characterized by across-the-board bonuses that are given uniformly to all civil servants.”
The EO calls for a “common set performance scorecard” and rates personnel “in accordance with their contribution to the accomplishments of their department’s overall targets and commitments.” The PBB scheme has three performance categories: “best,” “better” and “good.”
Back to top Go down
doods

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-06-07

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:02 am

Palace: Gov't employees to get 3 bonuses this Christmas

By Aurea Calica, The Philippine Star
Posted at 11/17/2012 8:24 AM | Updated as of 11/17/2012 8:24 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Malacañang announced yesterday that government employees would receive three bonuses this Christmas season although half of the 13th month bonus was released last May.

Deputy presidential spokesperson Abigail Valte said in a press briefing that the three bonuses are the other half of the 13th month pay, the Productivity Enhancement Incentive (PEI) and the Performance-Based Bonus (PBB).

Valte said the PEI worth P10,000 for each employee last year will come from national government coffers.

She said the funds for the PEI used to be divided between the national government and the department or agencies.

“In 2010, P7,000 of the funds came from the government per employee while the P3,000 were from the savings of the agencies. But what happened was – at least in the case of 2010 – there were agencies that did not have savings so they could not give out their components,” Valte said.

It was for this reason that the government decided to allocate funds for the PEI.

“So everyone gets equal amount now apart from the 13th month bonus,” Valte said.

Valte said with regard to the PBB, the amount that employees would get would range from P5,000 to P35,000 depending on the worker’s performance merits.

“The requisites needed are now being prepared. In August, if I’m not mistaken, the DBM (Deparment of Budget and Management) already asked to submit targets for the agencies,” Valte said.

“So the employees have targets, your division, unit, bureau, agency and the target of the department,” she said.

Valte said the first tranche of the 13th month pay had been given in May and the second one will be released this month.

The PEI will be released in December, Valte said, and “I will consult with the agencies when their target release for the PBB is.”

Meanwhile, San Juan City Rep. Joseph Ejercito Estrada urged yesterday Malacañang and private employers to release early their employees’ 13th month pay and other bonuses to allow them to take advantage of lower pre-holiday prices.

“Let’s not make it hard, especially for low-income earners to avail themselves of pre-holiday sales, when the prices of seasonal commodities are still affordable,” Estrada said.

He said December is the month when the prices of food, products, apparel and toys increase rapidly.

Estrada made the appeal following reports that prices are already going up.

He cited a report from Cid Terosa, a senior economist from the University of Asia and the Pacific, that the last quarter of the year is usually marked by a higher consumer price index, “as the public goes on an overdrive of shopping for gifts and stockpiling food for holiday feasts.”

The Labor Code mandates employers to give their employees’ 13th month pay on or before Dec. 24 while other bonuses, which are optional, can be given anytime depending on the company’s availability of funds. – With Paolo Romero (TANONG? KASALI KAYA ANG LBP DITO?)
Back to top Go down
nlg0606

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-05-10

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:16 pm

My fellow Landbankers if you want to have an answer whether LBP employees are included in the EO 80. You can refer to GCG Memorandum Circular no. 2012 - 11. I hope management will decide in favor for the benefit of rank and file employees.
Back to top Go down
coffee light

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 pm

gd pm po, salamat sa mga informations po, sir batman at doods. . .
Back to top Go down
alut5724

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:01 am

Let's not expect anything for us not to be disappointed in the end...
Back to top Go down
ghostbuster

ghostbuster

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-06-25

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 am

batman_E289 wrote:
atty james:

i am just taking the opportunity to ask the assistance of VP Binay using their website. Though its my initiative but Im doing it as an action of the NEB. Just like what I said, we are doing everything we think that could help us.

regarding the MIP3, I am really coordinating with PAD about it or atleast their reply to blackman's letter.

thanks po.

Any update in this issues?
Back to top Go down
C578

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:44 am

batman_E289 wrote:
atty james:

thanks po.

sir batman:

may update na po ba regarding this issue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: request for assistance re: compensation package   request for assistance re: compensation package Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

request for assistance re: compensation package
Page 1 of 1