LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS

Go down 
+2
JOTAGS
sonia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Empty
PostSubject: PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS   PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Another memo will be issued by PAD to supplement the memo dated August 3, 2011 on the processing of Differentials for Other Income/Benefit on September. The other income/benefits include overtime, night differential, monetization and unexpired maternity leave.
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
JOTAGS

JOTAGS

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS   PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 pm

wow, thanks for the info.........maam.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS   PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Happy to be of service...Ms. Jotags!
Back to top Go down
gemma

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS   PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 pm

may we see a copy of that aug 3 memo? thanks.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS   PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:17 am

For gemma:

The memo is categorized as classified info as it was stamped "Class B" we cannot just post it here since it was exclusively addressed to the Heads of Accounting Centers.

Back to top Go down
threadstone

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS   PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:18 am

Yan ang mahirap sa PAD. Mga guidelines daw kuno. Supplemental memo daw. Pero confidential. Hindi kaya dapat nila ipaalam sa employees ang ginagawa nila? Kung malaman ng employees ang contents ng supplemental memo, malulugi ba ang LBP?
Back to top Go down
boyblue

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS   PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:54 pm

You're exactly correct, threadstone. The LANDBANK morning prayer, Vision, Mission, Civil Service laws, criminal laws, reminds everyone of justice, fairness, compassion, transparency. but what is happening is merely lip service. Prayer without action, is the highest form of hypocrisy. what is the difference of Pharisees, Sadducess, and the present day hypocrites?

Everything done, most especially if money is involved, should be clear as crystal. Why hide something in the dark? You're guess is as good as mine.
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS   PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 pm

This is the reason why we have a union in the work place - to see to it that we have a bargaining power in dealing with our employer. Through the CNA, our rights are protected and enforced. The CNA is there as the negotiated contract which sets forth terms and conditions of our employment. One of the stipulations is our right to information on matters affecting our welfare as employees. This provision is express in the CNA. Having said this, a question now comes to mind: Is this provision faithfully being complied with by the parties?

Palagi nating inaadvocate ang good governance but at times, we do not walk the talk. Palagi may palusot na kesyo confidential in nature daw kaya di maibigay. Kahit yung info sa IPP hanggang ngayon wala pa! Naniniwala naman po tayo. Para anu pa na ilagay yung provision na yan sa CNA kung di naman pala ipinapatupad? We should enforce our right by requiring the other party not to breach our contract!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS   PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PAD TO ISSUE SUPPLEMENTAL MEMO ON DIFFERENTIALS
Page 1 of 1