Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  
2018-2022 LBPEA PRESIDENT IS NANETTE LATI
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA Empty
PostSubject: CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA   CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:02 am

Director Alegria of the Civil Service Commission already confirmed the Supplemental CNA submitted by LandBank on September 9, 2013. Our CNA Incentive is already assured.

Many thanks to Regional Governor Ruben Penaso of Region X-Cagayan de Oro who persistently prodded his classmate Director Alegria of the CSC to sign confirmation of the Supplemental CNA.

Nothing is impossible as long as we learn to share...share our talents and connections to achieve our collective goals. Mabuhay po kayo Sir Ruben!

Last edited by lbpeavisayas on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
jean grey

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA   CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Tanong ng bayan:

Kelan daw ang pay out mam at saka P9,600/year (2011-2012) lng talaga? with deductions?
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA   CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:16 pm

jean grey wrote:
Tanong ng bayan:

Kelan daw ang pay out mam at saka P9,600/year (2011-2012) lng talaga? with deductions?

Ang sagot sa bayan:

Within the month po ang pay out ginagawan pa ng guidelines.  As to amount yon po ang napag usapan during LBPEA meeting na P9,600 lang for 2011 kasi nag pay out po ng interim increase so affected yong income natin.  Sa 2012 yon po ang hindi pa alam kung magkano at kung may deduction pero sana wala kasi maliit lang naman ito.

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
ferdie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA   CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:53 pm

sana isabay na ung cna natin sa grocery natin sa October 15, 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA   CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

CSC CONFIRMED LBP-LBPEA SUPPLEMENTAL CNA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LBPEA Visayas :: NEWS ARCHIVE :: LBPEA NEWS :: UPDATE ON BENEFITS-
Jump to: