LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jocal

Jocal

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers Empty
PostSubject: Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers   Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:03 am

Today March 01,2013... Election of Regional Officers, LBPEA Reg02.. Once again, yours truly as Unit Representative could not exercise his right to participate or to Vote in this election...WHY?..' coz LBPEA NEB failed to furnish him the Special Order...The Special Order authorizing the Unit Rep to travel for this purpose is not available as of this time....

May we Request the LBPEA NEB to please review your Geography...Study the situation of each REMOTE units..particularly on their mode of transportation going to the designated place of destination..Some Remote Units need 2-3 weeks or sometimes a month advance notice to facilitate preparation/approval of Travel Order, Plane Seat Reservations, etc.. So if you Honorable LBPEA NEB officers need us in the future event / meetings, please advice us in the remote areas in advance as stated above.

For your info/appropriate action...
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers   Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Jocal wrote:

Today March 01,2013... Election of Regional Officers, LBPEA Reg02.. Once again, yours truly as Unit Representative could not exercise his right to participate or to Vote in this election...WHY?..' coz LBPEA NEB failed to furnish him the Special Order...The Special Order authorizing the Unit Rep to travel for this purpose is not available as of this time....

May we Request the LBPEA NEB to please review your Geography...Study the situation of each REMOTE units..particularly on their mode of transportation going to the designated place of destination..Some Remote Units need 2-3 weeks or sometimes a month advance notice to facilitate preparation/approval of Travel Order, Plane Seat Reservations, etc.. So if you Honorable LBPEA NEB officers need us in the future event / meetings, please advice us in the remote areas in advance as stated above.

For your info/appropriate action...

Sir Jocal: I understand very well your disappointment kaya gumawa ako ng paraan para ma address ito. I already explained to you why it happened...hwag kg mag-alala babatukan ko yong National Director nyo pag nagkita kami hehe..salamat sa pang-unawa mo Sir.

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net

Election of Reg02 LBPEA Officers
Page 1 of 1