LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS

Go down 
+3
capariz
timbradley
sonia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Empty
PostSubject: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:46 pm

To the LBPEA Regl Governors and Vice Governors- the Intramuros Group:

At the outset, I would like to thank you guys for the unqualified trust and support you reposed in me to supposedly run for a higher position in LBPEA but then my apologies for letting you down.

I really had difficulty coming up with my decision, I know I have in me something more to offer for the ranks. But then weighing certain factors especially future plan and career priorities, I preferred to run in the same position as I have now.

It does not matter what position one is running, what matters is what one would be able to give and do the moment he wins. Even being just a mere Director for Visayas was never a hindrance for me in doing which I believe is for the common good and best interest of the ranks.

Res ipsa loquitor or “the thing speaks for itself” I need not emphasize my achievements because this website alone speaks of what I did best for the employees and for LBPEA in terms of transparency and information.

TRANSPARENCY is of primordial concern which must be given utmost focus if we want our association to succeed. We, as officers of LBPEA owe our loyalty to the ranks whom we represent. As members, they deserve to be informed and to get involved.

Finally, I would like to ask support from you in your respective areas this coming November 14 election for COLABEP Party.

MARAMING SALAMAT PO!

Last edited by sonia on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
timbradley

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-06-25

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Res ipsa loquitor or “the thing speaks for itself”long time no hear from you Madam Sonia, sanay maging ganap kang abugada para lalo mong ma ipaglaban ang karapatan nang mga members sa LBPEA at karapatan nang mga inaapi at mga maralitang manggagawa nang Banko nang Lupa, maraming salamat sa iyong kalinga at damdaming makatao at damdamin para sa kapakanan nang naapi, Mabuhay ka Gabriela nang LBPEA at sanay dumami ang katulad mo na bayani sa makabagong panahon, mga katulad mo ang kailangan sa panahon na ito, kudos

Back to top Go down
capariz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Maraming salamat din sa iyo Son, patuloy kaming susuporta sa iyo bagamat di natuloy ang plano. Alam mo rin ang ninanais ng grupo, hangad namin ay mapaunlad ang LBPEA, alam mo rin ang damdamin namin pagdating sa COLA, kung muli kang mahalal sana ibang labor lawyer naman ang kunin ng LBPEA. Di tulad ngayon, lawyer na ng COLA BEP at same time lawyer din ng LBPEA, tama po ba? Meron yon conflict of interest, tama po ba?. I encourage my fellow r & F to support you. GOD BLESS
Back to top Go down
timbradley

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Yan si Madam Sonia parang 16 years old ang profile pics, nagpapabata kasi ang palangiti at Malinis ang kalooban at maganda ang iniisip, at ang kapakanan nang iba ang priority, pag maibabalik ko lang ang pagkabinata ko maghahap ako nang kagaya mo hehehehe at ulit ulitin kong ligawan. . . . you have my support sa inyong candidacy Gabriela Silang nang LBPEA kong puede akong bomoto nang sampung ulit iboboto kita nang sampong beses, saludo ako sa yo madam
Back to top Go down
black man

black man

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 am

Wala talaga akong masabi diyan kay madam sonia aka "angelica de la cruz", kung pupuwede lang na bumuto ng ilang beses di ako magdadalawang isip na ITALA ang kaniyang pangalan paulit ulit sa balota. Nasa kaniya kasi ang katauhang mapaglingkod at di mapagmalaki ano man ang kaniyang nagawa sa LBPEA. "SALUDO AKO SA IYO MADAM SONIA" pati na rin sa mga ibang miyembro ng NEB na alam nating na di nagpabaya sa paggawa ng kanilang sinumpaang tungkulin para tayo ay mapagsilbihan, magmula nuon at magpasahanggang ngayon......MABUHAY KAYO!!!!!!!!!MABUHAY TAYONG LAHAT!!!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ghostbuster

ghostbuster

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:37 pm

black man wrote:
Wala talaga akong masabi diyan kay madam sonia aka "angelica de la cruz", kung pupuwede lang na bumuto ng ilang beses di ako magdadalawang isip na ITALA ang kaniyang pangalan paulit ulit sa balota. Nasa kaniya kasi ang katauhang mapaglingkod at di mapagmalaki ano man ang kaniyang nagawa sa LBPEA. "SALUDO AKO SA IYO MADAM SONIA" pati na rin sa mga ibang miyembro ng NEB na alam nating na di nagpabaya sa paggawa ng kanilang sinumpaang tungkulin para tayo ay mapagsilbihan, magmula nuon at magpasahanggang ngayon......MABUHAY KAYO!!!!!!!!!MABUHAY TAYONG LAHAT!!!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Ganiyan ang dapat nating tularan, ang Gabriela ng LBPEA, Madam SONIA

"ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS"

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
palosapis

palosapis

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:12 pm

sabi ni Capariz

"Maraming salamat din sa iyo Son, patuloy kaming susuporta sa iyo bagamat di natuloy ang plano. Alam mo rin ang ninanais ng grupo, hangad namin ay mapaunlad ang LBPEA, alam mo rin ang damdamin namin pagdating sa COLA, kung muli kang mahalal sana ibang labor lawyer naman ang kunin ng LBPEA.....I encourage my fellow r & F to support you. GOD BLESS."

tama ka Capariz, kahit hindi natuloy ang plano , ang hangad natin na mapa unlad ang LBPEA ay pwede nating umpisahan ngayon sa pamagitan nang pag pili nang mga kandidato na sa isip natin ay maka tutulong sa mga kasamahan na sa hanay nang mga Rank and File.
sabi nga ni Mam Sonia "
It
does not matter what position one is running, what matters is what one
would be able to give and do the moment he wins. Even being just a mere
Director for Visayas was never a hindrance for me in doing which I
believe is for the common good and best interest of the ranks."

Ang gagawin natin suportahan natin si Mam Sonia at ang mga taong alam natin na makatutulong sa LBPEA.......

Back to top Go down
palosapis

palosapis

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:14 pm

palosapis wrote:
sabi ni Capariz

"Maraming salamat din sa iyo Son, patuloy kaming susuporta sa iyo bagamat di natuloy ang plano. Alam mo rin ang ninanais ng grupo, hangad namin ay mapaunlad ang LBPEA, alam mo rin ang damdamin namin pagdating sa COLA, kung muli kang mahalal sana ibang labor lawyer naman ang kunin ng LBPEA.....I encourage my fellow r & F to support you. GOD BLESS."

tama ka Capariz, kahit hindi natuloy ang plano , ang hangad natin na mapa unlad ang LBPEA ay pwede nating umpisahan ngayon sa pamagitan nang pag pili nang mga kandidato na sa isip natin ay maka tutulong sa mga kasamahan na nasa hanay nang mga Rank and File.

sabi nga ni Mam Sonia "It does not matter what position one is running, what matters is what one would be able to give and do the moment he wins. Even being just a mere Director for Visayas was never a hindrance for me in doing which I believe is for the common good and best interest of the ranks."

Ang gagawin natin suportahan natin si Mam Sonia at ang mga taong alam natin na makatutulong sa LBPEA.......

Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:11 am

capariz wrote:
Maraming salamat din sa iyo Son, patuloy kaming susuporta sa iyo bagamat di natuloy ang plano. Alam mo rin ang ninanais ng grupo, hangad namin ay mapaunlad ang LBPEA, alam mo rin ang damdamin namin pagdating sa COLA, kung muli kang mahalal sana ibang labor lawyer naman ang kunin ng LBPEA. Di tulad ngayon, lawyer na ng COLA BEP at same time lawyer din ng LBPEA, tama po ba? Meron yon conflict of interest, tama po ba?. I encourage my fellow r & F to support you. GOD BLESS

Jess: The retainer contract of LBPEA's lawyer is co-terminus so contracting other law firm would be possible. But then personally, I dont suggest to have a retainer as it entails extra cost to LBPEA there are other options which are worth considering like hiring as the need arises or inviting legal minds in the ranks who are capable lawyers like Atty. James and others out there only if necessary.

timbradley: Im flattered by your message but mind you Sir looks could be deceiving and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.. picture lang po baka magulat ka pag nakita mo ako in person mas maganda ako dyan joke lang po..anyway salamat Sir!

Kuya Rey, pac-man, blackman and people in the northern part of the Phils: Im so much thankful for your support altho I was emotionally battered by you people during the salary increase but then Im grateful for your ferocious motivation..the rest is history.

Tito Ruben in Zamboanga: Thank you for being so supportive sabi mo kahit hindi ako mag campaign ikaw na bahala..tatanggapin ko po ang offer nyo na hindi ako mag campaign Very Happy

MARAMING SALAMAT PO SA INYO!
Back to top Go down
coffee light

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:31 am

good luck madam sonia sa election in the visayas. . . salamat sa lahat na infos naishare mo sa amin in the past. . . . . .
Back to top Go down
capariz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Ibig sabihin DAY SON wag na maghire ng Labor lawyer, mas maganda yan, sana nga wag na maghire. DAY susuportahan ka namin sa area namin gaya ng pangako ko sa iyo don sa intra DI BA?
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:30 pm

coffee light from Butuan: I appreciate so much your effort and time in sharing your views because you've been an active participant in this website. In the same token that I am grateful that you recognize my effort though I am just doing my job as an LBPEA Officer because you and the rest of LBPEA members have the right to know what is going on in our association.

Capariz: Vice Gov Jess of Bicol thanks for the support..I know with the intra group Im confident that even without me campaigning I would win landslide bankwide with you as my campaign manager in Luzon and Tito Ruben in Mindanao, Visayas area ko yon hehe.

It seemed you have prejudice about labor lawyer. We are not in a private corporation where labor lawyer is a must. Anyway, those who will win in this election would definitely heed your suggestion. Salamat!

Last edited by sonia on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
palosapis

palosapis

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Sabi ni Mam Sonia
"Capariz: Vice Gov Jess of Bicol thanks for the support..I know with the
intra group Im confident that even without me campaigning I would win
landslide bankwide with you as my campaign manager in Luzon and Tito
Ruben in Mindanao, Visayas area ko yon hehe."

Panindigan namin yung pangako nami sa iyo Mam Sonia , ika kampanya ka namin sa area namin at mga kakilala namin sa "Group" kung saan nakasama ang "unit" namin.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS   A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A MESSAGE FOR THE LBPEA REGL OFFICERS
Page 1 of 1