LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS

Go down 
+2
GOLDEN
sonia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Empty
PostSubject: CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS   CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:55 pm

The 5th Collective Negotiation Agreement will be represented by the head office based LBPEA Officers.  No LBPEA officers from outside head office will represent the ranks in the negotiating panel.  

I hope the sentiments of the ranks in the provinces will be effectively represented by the head office people.

Modesty aside and without intention to undermine the ho officers, I have high regard for Directors outside the head office they are more talented and assertive to name in particular- Director Christian and Director Mario of Mindanao.  They are supposed to be our best asset in terms of negotiation.

But since the Special Order is out already, I wish my colleagues in the National Executive Board all the best or else they will be held accountable by the people in the provinces.
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
GOLDEN

GOLDEN

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS   CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:49 pm

bakit mam?
Back to top Go down
capariz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS   CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:18 am

oo nga naman, bakit sila lang, sa tagal tagal ng CNA nego na yan, ngayon lang nangyari na hindi lahat ng NEB ang kasali at ngayon lang nangyari na walang taga field. Ayaw na nga nilang tumakbong President ang taga field pati ba naman sa CNA Nego ayaw pa nilang pasalihiin.
Back to top Go down
al

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS   CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:56 pm

May nilulutong Baka siguro, hehehehe..... Hebrews 4:13 All creation is transparent to Him; everything is uncovered and laid bare to the eyes of Him to whom we render account. God bless sa mga taga HO.
Back to top Go down
daffodil

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS   CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:37 pm

wala na... patay na kinabukan natin... kahit man sana si maan sonia kasali... kaso ala rin Sad
Back to top Go down
mario sulit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS   CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:43 pm

banned na rin sila kay damo reklamo he he.
Back to top Go down
capariz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS   CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:37 pm

baka nagtitipid, kung saan maraming pera ang LBPEA saka walang taga labas,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS   CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

CNA LABOR PANEL REPRESENTED BY LBPEA HO OFFICERS
Page 1 of 1