LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
Governance Commission for GOCCs Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

Governance Commission for GOCCs

Go down 
+2
jann
batman_E289
6 posters
AuthorMessage
batman_E289

batman_E289

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-10-28

Governance Commission for GOCCs Empty
PostSubject: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2012 1:03 pm

CESAR L. VILLANUEVA, Chairman

Governance Commission for GOCCs CLV%201pt5%20photo
Secretary CESAR L. VILLANUEVA obtained his Accounting degree (B.S.C.) from Holy Angel University (magna cum laude) in 1977, and his Bachelor of Laws Degree (Ll.B.) from Ateneo De Manila Law School (valedictorian, cum laude). He sat for the Philippine Bar Examinations in November, 1981 and placed second (2nd). The following May, 1982, he took the CPA Board Examinations and placed sixth (6th). He proceeded to take his Master of Laws (Ll.M.) from Harvard Law School at Cambridge Massachusetts in 1989. In October 2005, he was conferred a Diplomate in Juridical Science (D.J.S.) by the San Beda Graduate School of Law.

He is a fellow of both the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), and the Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD Makati).

Prior to his appointment as Chairman of the GCG, he sat as a member of the Governing Board of the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) of the Supreme Court, and of the Technical Panel for Legal Education of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED). He was also the Chairman of the Commercial Law Department of the Philippine Judicial Academy (PHILJA) and the Executive Director of its Consultants Group and a member of the Academic Council and of theSupreme Court’s Sub-Committee for RTC Commercial Courts.

He was also a member of the Board of Directors of the Makati Medical Center (Makati Med),Clark Development Corporation (CDC), Clark International Airport Corporation (CIAC); and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD), and theKapampangan Development Foundation (KDF). He was also the Dean of the Ateneo De Manila Law School from April 2004 until September 2011.

MA. ANGELA E. IGNACIO, Commissioner

Governance Commission for GOCCs Aei
COMMISSIONER MA. ANGELA E. IGNACIO obtained her double degree in Applied Economics and Commerce, major in Management of Financial Institutions from De La Salle University in 1994 where she was on the Dean’s Honor’s List. She also received the award for Best Thesis from the Economics Department in 1993 for her work on Financial Distress Prediction Models in the Philippines. She earned a Master’s degree in Applied Finance from the University of Melbourne in 2000where she was recognized for her outstanding achievement in the program. She also obtained a diploma in Financial Services and Planning from PS146 Training Australia in 2006.
She is a Certified Finance and Treasury Professional (CFTP) in Australia and a Member of the Finance and Treasury Association. She is RG146 compliant and licensed to give general and personal financial advice. She was also a Licensed Stock Broker with the Philippine Stock Exchange from 1994 to 1998.
Prior to her appointment to the GCG, she served as Vice President under the Office of the Board Chairman at the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) from September 2010.She was also appointed as Special Assistant to the Secretary of Finance for Corporate Affairs and Management Information Systems (MIS). She represented the Department of Finance in the Task Force on Corporate Compensation (TFCC) created under Executive Order No. 7, s. 2010.
She is a Director of United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB), UCPB Savings Bank and UCPB Securities.
She was also President of Technistock Corporation, Vice President of Kim Eng Securities (Philippines), Inc., Assistant Manager of Citibank, N.A., Manila Branch, and Consultant to Lincoln Indicators Australia.

RAINIER B. BUTALID, Commissioner

Governance Commission for GOCCs RbbCommissioner RAINIER B. BUTALID earned his Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 1981, and was admitted to the Philippine Bar that same year. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree, Major in Economics, which he obtained from the Ateneo de Manila University in 1977.
Governance Commission for GOCCs Moz-screenshot-3 Prior to his appointment to the GCG, Commissioner Butalid sat in the Board of various government corporations and joint venture corporations. He served as Chairman of the Board of the Philippine National Construction Corporation (PNCC). He was also Chairman of the Alabang Sto. Tomas Development Inc. (ASDI), the implementing agency of the Daang-Hari – SLEX Toll Road,and DISC Contractors, Builders & General Services, Inc. (DISC), a wholly owned construction services subsidiary of PNCC. He was Vice-Chairman of the Manila North Tollways Corporation (MNTC) and Citra Metro Manila Tollways Corporation (CMMTC), and Director of the South Luzon Tollways Corporation (SLTC).
He is also an accomplished law practitioner, having served as Vice President and General Counsel of the National Power Corporation (NPC) and University Legal Counsel of the University of the Philippines System. He was also a Litigation Partner of the Manalo Puno Law Office.
Commissioner Butalid is a dedicated public servant having served as Vice-Governor and Senior Provincial Board Member of the Province of Masbate, and was the recipient of various Plaques of Recognition given by different sectors of the Province as an outstanding government official.
He is a career executive service eligible and is an alumnus of the Haggai Institute for Christian Leadership in Maui, Hawaii.

GCG Organizational Chart

Governance Commission for GOCCs Orgchart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2012 8:19 pm

maraming salamat sa post mo batman. Kaya lang di ako gaanong bilib sa mga high profile na tao. marami kasi sa kanila ang gumagamit sa kanilang talino para pagsamantalahan ang kahinaan ng ating mga kapwang ordinaryong mamamayan lamang. iba pa rin yon galing sa mga katulad natin na mas nakakaintindi sa mga pangangailangan natin.
Back to top Go down
jann

jann

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:17 am

[quote="wala lang"]maraming salamat sa post mo batman. Kaya lang di ako gaanong bilib sa mga high profile na tao. marami kasi sa kanila ang gumagamit sa kanilang talino para pagsamantalahan ang kahinaan ng ating mga kapwang ordinaryong mamamayan lamang. iba pa rin yon galing sa mga katulad natin na mas nakakaintindi sa mga pangangailangan natin.[/TRUE! there is a big difference between an intelligent person and a bright person.. Wink ]
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 12:31 pm

wala lang and jann:

naiintindihan ko po kayo at alam ko pong sa isang banda ay totoo po ang inyong opinyon. ang dahilan po ng aking pagpost ng info na ito ay para malaman natin na existing na ang commission at they are actually starting doing their functions.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 12:44 pm

i just inquired with the commission about the status of our compensation package.

SUBJECT: a simple query from a simple government employee

TO:op.gcg2011@gmail.com

Message flagged Thursday, May 3, 2012 11:48 AM

To the Commission:

Good day.

I am Dandilo B. Daa, an employee of Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) and currently the Assistant Treasurer of the Land Bank of the Philippines Employees Association (LBPEA). I am writing to you on my own capacity and initiative.

Just for a brief background, His Excellency President Aquino approved the implementation of our Interim Pay Plan on May 2011, in which we are very grateful. Come this June, other government agency will implement the last tranche of their salary increase as announced by our President. On the otherhand, for us is just the interim pay plan since the compensation package of LBP is still under your study. With your indulgence and I hope that it is not too much to ask, what is the status now of your study conducted for the compensation package of LBP?

Hoping for your kindness and understanding.

Thank you very much and more power.

Respectfully yours,

Dandilo B. Daa

LBPEA, Asst. Treasurer

25 Bayabas St. Comembo, Makati City
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 1:59 pm

SUBJECT: request from Land Bank rank and file employees
TO:vp@ovp.gov.ph, vpbinay@gmail.com

Message flagged Wednesday, May 2, 2012 3:20 PM

Hon. Vice President Jojo Binay,

I am really thankful with your response to my previous appeal regarding the salary
adjustments for LBP employees especially the ranks.
Once again I am knocking at your kind heart to help us regarding two concerns:

1. The Additional Compensation Allowance / Personal Economic Relief Allowance
(ACA/PERA) of other government agencies is P2,000 per month since 2009 while ours
is still pegged at P1,000 monthly. We have sent our letter last to DBM asking for
clarifications whether we are entitled for the increase or not. Until now we have not
received any response yet.
2. Interim Salary Increase - We are now enjoying the interim increase on our salary
as approved by the President himself last year. However, come this July 2012 the last
tranche of the Salary Standardization Law III will be implemented and again we will be
left behind. I know that the Governance Commission for GOCC is now formulating the
rationalized compensation for all GOCCs and GFIs, I am just hoping that you could help
us for the speed study of the LBP's compensation package for us to be at par with other
govenment agencies.

Thank you very much.
More power and God bless.

Very truly yours,

Dandilo B. Daa
Asst. Treasurer, LBP Employees Association

25 Bayabas St., Comembo, Makati City 1217
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Wed May 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech10Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech11Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech12Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech13Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech14Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech15Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech16Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech17Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech18Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech19Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech20Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech21Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech22Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech23Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech24Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech25Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech26Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech27Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech28Governance Commission for GOCCs Speech29
Back to top Go down
bob587

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Ingat kayo diyan sa sulat niyo kay VP. alam niyo namang outside the kulambo siya at maraming factions diyan.baka mapolitika pa iyong legitimate demands natin. talking of GCG 180 days lang ata ang ibinigay sa kanila, ngayon almost one year na wala pa ring lumabas galing sa kanila.tsk,tsk.
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm

bob587:

salamat po ng marami sa reminder...dont worry po kasi pinag-iisipan ko naman po ng mabuti bago ako sumulat. pero i really appreciate your concern.

thanks po.
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20115Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20114Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20113
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20122Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20121Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20120Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20119Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20118Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20117Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20116
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20126Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20124Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20123
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20136Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20135Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20134Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20133Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20132Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20129Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20128Governance Commission for GOCCs Mc_20127
Back to top Go down
alut5724

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:47 pm

So Mr. Batman, anu po ang end result nito? I am very poor at comprehension dito pinost mo...are we entitled to an increase or not any more?
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:20 pm

i am just posting the development with regards to GCG. if we are entitled to increase, i am hoping so and i believe that we are but still as of now we are waiting for the finality of the GCG's rationalization.
Back to top Go down
alut5724

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Thank you po sir..i always believe in miracles...sana it will happen...
Back to top Go down
King Saviour

King Saviour

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Quote :
semaj501 wrote:
Sir Batman: yung na approve at na implement last year na IPP natin, wala ba component for 2012? Yung mga counterparts natin kasi na GOCCs na saklaw ng SSL, included sila sa 4th tranche ng SSL 3.

In the advent kasi ng GOCC Act of 2011, it was stated in the speech of Atty. Villanueva on April 30, 2012 (earlier posted here), that the GCG is mandated to "develop a Compensatation & Position Classification System (CPCS) which shall apply to all officers and employees of the GOCCs whether under SSL or exempt thereon.

He also mentioned that the importance of CPCS has been recognized by the Office of the President, hence, the allotment of a special fund to allow the procurement of internationally-renowned consultant of compensation & rewards system to assist GCG in formulating the CPCS. Ang downside lang na na mention is the hope that the process will start 3rd quarter of 2012 which is targeted to be finished a year therefrom. Ibig pong sabihin, mag antay pa tayo until 3rd quarter of 2013, which is the earliest possible time, para matapos ang study. In the meantime, yung mga GOCCs na covered ng SSL at ngayon ay under na rin sa GOCC Act ay makakareceive ng 4th tranche.

Given this situation, ano po ang stand ng LBPEA?

Next year pa daw matapos ang study ng compensation. Paano na to?
Back to top Go down
jann

jann

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:05 pm

King Saviour wrote:
Quote :
semaj501 wrote:
Sir Batman: yung na approve at na implement last year na IPP natin, wala ba component for 2012? Yung mga counterparts natin kasi na GOCCs na saklaw ng SSL, included sila sa 4th tranche ng SSL 3.

In the advent kasi ng GOCC Act of 2011, it was stated in the speech of Atty. Villanueva on April 30, 2012 (earlier posted here), that the GCG is mandated to "develop a Compensatation & Position Classification System (CPCS) which shall apply to all officers and employees of the GOCCs whether under SSL or exempt thereon.

He also mentioned that the importance of CPCS has been recognized by the Office of the President, hence, the allotment of a special fund to allow the procurement of internationally-renowned consultant of compensation & rewards system to assist GCG in formulating the CPCS. Ang downside lang na na mention is the hope that the process will start 3rd quarter of 2012 which is targeted to be finished a year therefrom. Ibig pong sabihin, mag antay pa tayo until 3rd quarter of 2013, which is the earliest possible time, para matapos ang study. In the meantime, yung mga GOCCs na covered ng SSL at ngayon ay under na rin sa GOCC Act ay makakareceive ng 4th tranche.

Given this situation, ano po ang stand ng LBPEA?

Next year pa daw matapos ang study ng compensation. Paano na to?
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
joncel

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Governance Commission for GOCCs   Governance Commission for GOCCs Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Governance Commission for GOCCs
Page 1 of 1