LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY

Go down 
+3
JOTAGS
peacock
sonia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY   PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:17 pm

The ongoing canvassing seemed to favor TUGON Party...a dejavu indeed! It is quite disappointing that majority of the members would like to have the return of the people who used to abuse the Association in the past.

My personal view of what is going to happen the next 5 years should majority of the TUGON Party wins, it would be difficult for the minority to prevail.

Maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat!

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
peacock

peacock

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY   PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:41 pm

relax lang madam, colabep still favors the neb
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY   PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Hindi pa po pinalabas ang count today mukhang tagilid na po ang majority ng COLABEP according sa mga kasamahan namin doon sa canvassing...mga taga Lending Centers po ang solid na nag support sa TUGON Party

Nagpapasalamat po ako sa 5 years na naging parte kayo ng website na ito at ng LBPEA. Kahit sigurado ang panalo ko pinag iisipan ko na LBPEA is not worth fighting for anymore if only minority of the incumbents would win. I dont want to work with people I dont trust.

LBPEA NEB did its best for the ranks during its term. We fought hard enough for the benefits and salary increase. We tried to control increase of HMO premiums for the ranks not to suffer financially. But then our effort is not good enough considering the result of election perhaps it is about time that we give others the chance to prove their worth.

Sa lahat ng bumoto at sumoporta sa TUGON Party kasama ni Ms. Loulai Pineda magtulungan na lang po kayo na maiayos ang LBPEA.

Last edited by sonia on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JOTAGS

JOTAGS

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY   PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:03 pm

thats a very sad news madam..........
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY   PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Regardless of the outcome, let us think positively. We are all Lanbankers. That is the essence of democracy, the candidate who has the popular votes wins. Congratulations to the winners. Andyan pa naman kayo with the majority of your group Ms. Sonia!
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY   PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:43 pm

For Blitz: Majority na po ng TUGON ang leading based on the count today. Yon nga ang kinasasama ng loob ko kasi mahirap gumawa kung nasa minority na lang ako and with Loulai on the side. I dont want to compromise my integrity and my name.

I braved the tough times when LBPEA was literally tortured and brutally bombarded with attacks on salary increases and other issues because I believe in the integrity of the people I worked with.

Whatever happens to LBPEA in the future is part of the democracy we speak of...

Back to top Go down
edwin042801

edwin042801

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY   PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:36 pm

The reason behind we opted to vote combination of candidates from both parties is for us to have "check and balance". There is nothing wrong seeing Mr. Pecson or anyone from the tugon party with Ms. Loulie. And in fairness with Ms. Loulie and party, aminin natin mas matindi ang paninindigan nila as a whole para ipaglaban ang benefits nating lahat. Binoto namin lahat ng alam naming me paninindigan Madam Sonia, kaya kasama ka, Mr. Tecson and the rest of selected candidates from both Tugon and COLABEP Parties in our ballots. Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy

Last edited by edwin042801 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dancing baby

dancing baby

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-11-09

PostSubject: Re: PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY   PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:40 am

congrats madam sonia and atbp, tanging kayo lamang ang aming pag-asa bilang aming tagapagtanggol na maralita, mabuhay ka gabriela, huwag kang mag-alala nandito lang kami bilang inyong mga katipuneros na handang umalalay sa iyo.
Back to top Go down
King Saviour

King Saviour

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY   PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:29 am

Congratulations to our incoming LBPEA Officers

Good luck........We wish you all the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY   PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PROVINCIAL UNITS FAVORED TUGON PARTY
Page 1 of 1