LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3 Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
semaj501

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2010-09-15

MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3 Empty
PostSubject: MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3   MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Kung ang option ng LBPEA ay MIP Components 1, 2 & 3 instead na PBB, ano na po pala ang update dito? In the previous years, we endeavored to get hold of a copy of the guidelines that govern these benefits for our guidance but were not able to obtain one. Could the present officers do the favor for us? May issue kasi kami sa exclusions particularly to those colleagues who were admonished na di pa binibigyan ng favorable na attention hanggang ngayon... Kung yung MIPs kasi ang iadopt at status quo ang guidelines, for sure na di na naman makakakuha mga may pending admin case at mga naadmonish last year...Many thanks!
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3   MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:12 pm

semaj501 wrote:
Kung ang option ng LBPEA ay MIP Components 1, 2 & 3 instead na PBB, ano na po pala ang update dito? In the previous years, we endeavored to get hold of a copy of the guidelines that govern these benefits for our guidance but were not able to obtain one. Could the present officers do the favor for us? May issue kasi kami sa exclusions particularly to those colleagues who were admonished na di pa binibigyan ng favorable na attention hanggang ngayon... Kung yung MIPs kasi ang iadopt at status quo ang guidelines, for sure na di na naman makakakuha mga may pending admin case at mga naadmonish last year...Many thanks!

Thank you Atty. Semaj501 for raising your concern on maintaining the status quo of MIPs in relation to admonition. Rest assured that I will make a proposal for approval of the National Executive Board on our Meeting this March to revise the policy on MIP2&3 particularly on the exclusion of those with pending cases.

By the way, the issue on SIP which you raised here before was already addressed. I proposed for an Early Retirement Program during our meeting which was unanimously approved by the Board through a Resolution.

My endless gratitude to you Atty. Semaj501 for concretely showing your concern to the welfare of LANDBANKERs by your proposals. Mabuhay ka!

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net

MIP Componets 1, 2 & 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LBPEA Visayas :: NEWS ARCHIVE :: LBPEA NEWS :: UPDATE ON BENEFITS-
Jump to: