LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Empty
PostSubject: INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI)   INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Last edited by sonia on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
maricar1010

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI)   INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:53 pm

kasali po ba tyo dito?
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI)   INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Yes of course, we are covered by this GCG Circular. This is truly good news for us LANDBANKERs because the incentive is much better than our MIP2. The marginal rank without incentive is only 10% of the employees while the rest will be receiving more than 100% of the basic salary for those profitable GOCCs and LandBank has always been profitable.

However, my apprehension is this...will the PBI replace only MIP2 or the whole MIP1, 2, and 3. If it will replace only MIP2 much better for us but if it will replace the whole MIPs we will forget about step increment and profit sharing which is obviously unfavorable. Actually, we have not discussed this circular with the management yet since LBPEA learned about it only last Friday. We will try to know of the management's stand within the week because LBPEA 2008-2012 will have its LAST NATIONAL EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING this December 14 and 15.

Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng tumulong at sumuporta sa aming mga National Officers sa LBPEA NEB 2008-2012!

Back to top Go down
fortu

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI)   INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:25 pm

we do hope it would only replace our MIP2 which is very UNFAIR... may LBPEA NED 2008-2012 will have a positive result on this matter...

we all know naman ano mga pagkakaiba ng mga MIPs ng LBP....

Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORTS FOR THE PAST YEARS....
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI)   INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:44 am

Sir Fortu: Salamat din po sa pag recognize nyo ng effort namin for the past years.

We already have data of the result of election per unit and we know those units who supported us.

Sa muli po ako ay nagpapasalamat sa mga naniwala sa amin. Sa hindi po nakuntento sa aming serbisyo naway matugunan po ang inyong mga ninanais pa ng mga bagong Officers ng LBPEA NEB.

Back to top Go down
semaj501

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI)   INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:31 pm

MIP 1 represents step increment which is akin to the provision of SSL 3. MIP 3 "appears" to govern profit sharing (because no policy on this matter is available, though it is alleged that an EO on MIP 3 exists but kept as “confidential). On the other hand, MIP 2 concerns performance-based incentive. Since these 3 MIPs proceed from different bases, therefore they are distinct from each other.

The Interim Performance-Based Incentive (PBI) provided for in GCG MC No. 2012-11 (re-issued) is very similar to MIP 2 because both are performance-based. Both are given to employees based on their individual performance. Hence, if the MC will harmonize or standardize the performance based incentive system of LBP, it should only affect MIP 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI)   INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

INTERIM PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE(PBI)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LBPEA Visayas :: NEWS ARCHIVE :: LBPEA NEWS :: UPDATE ON BENEFITS-
Jump to: