LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
Annual Physical Exam Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
Annual Physical Exam Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Annual Physical Exam Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Annual Physical Exam Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
Annual Physical Exam Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

Annual Physical Exam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jun bulan

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-09

Annual Physical Exam Empty
PostSubject: Annual Physical Exam   Annual Physical Exam Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:40 am

Mam Son/Sir Batman

Bakit po hindi lahat ng laboratory exam ng principal member ma avail ng mga dependents? Schedule po kami dito sa Cebu this Saturday. Ang Principal members lang ang puede sa FBS, Blood Typing, ECG at Papsmear. Ang mga dependents basic lang po, CBC, Fecalysis, Urinalysis Chest X-ray and Comprehensive Physical Examination. Yan po ba ang nakalagay sa terms and conditions sa atin HMO?

Salamat po.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Annual Physical Exam   Annual Physical Exam Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:29 am

Sir Jun Bulan:

nasa contract po na walang FBS and blood typing for QD pero may ECG and papsmear for above 35 years old po

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
jun bulan

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Annual Physical Exam   Annual Physical Exam Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Mam Son:

Thank you po.
Back to top Go down
isabela

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Annual Physical Exam   Annual Physical Exam Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:51 pm

kaya palagi sinasabi lbpea na mura premium hmo kc sa mga servi ces binawasan yuks
Back to top Go down
isabela

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Annual Physical Exam   Annual Physical Exam Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:55 pm

yung hmo natin pRang ppandesal pArehas o d tumaas presyo lumiit naman
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Annual Physical Exam   Annual Physical Exam Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:17 pm

We share the same view Isabela, it was exactly the reason why LBPEA proposed for a third party administration so that we could do away with HMO provider. This TPA was just like our self-administration before when MEDSERV flopped. The TPA recently presented to the management was prepared by Pres. Lito Chua and approved by the National Officers during the National Meeting last July. The HMO Committee is looking closely into the proposal for further study and hopefully we will be able to have one if not next year maybe the following year.

Our HMO selection process is not handled solely by LBPEA we have a committee composed of the top management, middle, and ranks represented by LBPEA. In fact, there is an ongoing selection process for HMO 2013 and the Chairman of the HMO Committee is Atty. Diaz. There are 7 interested HMO providers who submitted their bids. Selection process is expected to be finished before end of this month in time for the distribution of HMO applications by December.

Maraming salamat po sa comment mo Isabela.
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annual Physical Exam   Annual Physical Exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Annual Physical Exam
Page 1 of 1