LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
D ADMIN IS BACK Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

D ADMIN IS BACK

Go down 
+4
batman_E289
apcepedajr
timbradley
sonia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:32 pm

I am now officially back as ADMIN of this website after my hibernation. I miss the gruelling questions and comments with no holds barred although at times some are quite exasperating(irritating).

More than anything else, I would like to thank my friends in LBPEA and in this website for the support and prayers all throughout my ordeal. As an LBPEA Officer, the most rewarding experience for me is gaining true friends not only in the Visayas but in Luzon and Mindanao as well.

To my fellow LBPEA officers and members in the Visayas, your National Director is back still willing and able to work for you on these remaining days of our 5yr-term.

I am appealing for you to participate in this November 14 election and to vote wisely knowing fully well that the fate of our Association is in our hands. The future is quite volatile we need leaders who would be strong enough to stand for our cause.

Maraming salamat po!

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
timbradley

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-06-25

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:44 pm

welcome back Gabriela nang LBPEA, sa mga kasama sa LBPEA sa Luzon, Visayas at Mindanao ating ihalal muli ang walang sawang nanglilingkod nang tapat at walang reservation na naninilbihan at tumutupad sa kanyang tungkulin bilang LBPEA officer ang Gabriela nang LBPEA "Ms. Sonia BROTARLO" para sa NEB Board, Mabuhay po kayo at sana sa darating na panahon kayo'y makadaupang palad muli, maraming salamat sa mga tulong at pagmamalasakit nyo sa LBPEA, Maipagmamalaki ka namin kapatid na Sonia, hanggang sa muli, TC Wink santa bounce

Last edited by timbradley on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
apcepedajr

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-05

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 pm

wheww! i am also back gandang sonia...nakalimutan ko yung username at password ko dati...

anyhow, sino ba ang mga tatakbo pala madam sonia? at saka, can you help us choose the leaders whom you think would be strong enough to stand for our cause? i think you know who they are?

thanks...
Back to top Go down
apcepedajr

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-05

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:32 pm

at saka...you look AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-10-28

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:00 pm

welcome back tol....
Back to top Go down
uragon-C215

uragon-C215

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2010-08-04

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:16 pm

maligayang pagbabalik Madam Gabriela!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
black man

black man

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2011-08-09

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:07 am

wlecome back "Angelika"
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:44 pm

apcepedajr: your question calls for my personal opinion which obviously would be in favor of my group-COLABEP. As much as I would want to maintain my independent view, I beg to be spared in this instance.

I believe that man is measured by what he did and not by what he promises to do. As one cliche goes, promises are usually made to be broken. For the past 5 years, you are all witnesses to what LBPEA did thus far. So whatever the outcome of this election would measure how the incumbents fared in the perception of the members whether we did well or not.

batman: thank you tol for your effort in giving updates that even during my absence I am confident that concerns of our fellow LBPEA members in this website would be appropriately addressed by you.

uragon: I miss your ferocious comments..thanks for the warm welcome!

blackman: you are a typical gentleman a visual person hehe thank you if you see me as "Angelika" beauty is in the eyes of the beholder maybe you need to visit ideal vision hehe but I miss reading your posts..salamat po Kuya Rey!

Back to top Go down
jclemente

jclemente

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-05-04

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:51 pm

welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
grieckoromano

grieckoromano

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-07-14

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Cheers for being back sonia.

I'm sounding a call for ms. sonia to replace chua as president of lbpea!!! She's too humble to run for the top post but is highly qualified. pls. give way lito, we seldom if not never hear from u.

i can multiply my vote to a minimum of 50 in my area.

what do u think?
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:40 pm

grieckoromano wrote:
Cheers for being back sonia.

I'm sounding a call for ms. sonia to replace chua as president of lbpea!!! She's too humble to run for the top post but is highly qualified. pls. give way lito, we seldom if not never hear from u.

i can multiply my vote to a minimum of 50 in my area.

what do u think?

Sir Grieckromano: before your call for defiance would be heard, I would like to thank you for believing in me. But I would still be able to serve best even without me running as President.

Actually, the consensus of the Regl Governors and Vice-Governors during LBPEA National Meeting last July was for me to run as President but I refused considering the distance of Visayas from Manila and the necessity for a President who must be there in Manila always.

As I said before it does not matter what position one is running what matters most is what one can do after winning. I would still be here to inform you, to give updates, and to answer your queries.

Maraming salamat po!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D ADMIN IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: D ADMIN IS BACK   D ADMIN IS BACK Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

D ADMIN IS BACK
Page 1 of 1