LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN   FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:46 pm

I would like to apologize for the fiery exchange of comments between me and jean grey.  

I am giving my time and talent to LBPEA for the reason that I want to serve all the employees as far as I can reach despite the fact that my area is in Visayas only. Financially, I dont need LBPEA because I am already happy with what I have.  Service in LBPEA is more of a sacrifice than a rewarding job.  It is true this is politics in a way but not as dirty as the politics that we all perceived it to be as in Congress.  I am not a politician. I am only a concerned employee willing to share whatever talent I have.

I admit I am a very sensitive person..sensitive to needs of others, sensitive to the less fortunate but above all I am sensitive to bashers.  

I am brave and I fight for the right reason but to those unreasonable people- you dont deserve my time and I dont give you permission to trample me. Hindi nyo po ako tauhan na sineswelduhan.

Please be reminded that I created this website 6 years ago for all of us to be informed and to be united in our cause but not to create division.  And so I wish to reiterate my strict reminder that I reserve my right to delete anyone in this website who will not be able to control throwing harsh comments.  

Wala po pilitan dito sa website natin kung hindi po kayo kuntento sa ipinapahayag po dito...please feel free to dismember.

Salamat po!
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
yellowlady

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN   FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:03 pm

TAMA C ADMIN. AMEN AKO DYAN. MAKINIG TAYU PARA SA PAGKAKAISA NATIN
Back to top Go down
butong

butong

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-01-09

PostSubject: Re: FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN   FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:28 pm

I would like to encourage everyone to accept good and bad comments. Your professionalism can be clearly seen on how you respond to the negative comments. Let's not expect positive comments all the time. When you have something to share with others, they have all the rights to share their opinions with you.

Ms. Sonia, welcome to planet Earth, where everyone is a critic.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN   FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Butong wrote:
I would like to encourage everyone to accept good and bad comments. Your professionalism can be clearly seen on how you respond to the negative comments. Let's not expect positive comments all the time. When you have something to share with others, they have all the rights to share their opinions with you.

Ms. Sonia, welcome to planet Earth, where everyone is a critic.

Atty. Butong, I am a broadminded person and always open to criticism as long there is basis but if it is baseless, unethical and unprofessional.  Im sorry i will not tolerate it.  It is a fact that we cannot please everybody and in same manner that I do not want everybody to please me.

There would be times when we will not agree on some points and our opinion differs but let us keep our fight on the level by focusing on issues and not on the person. We dont know the real person behind the comment.

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
butong

butong

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-01-09

PostSubject: Re: FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN   FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Ms. Sonia, one can never be a forum admin without its members.

I have read this topic https://lbpea.forumotion.net/t675-2014-benefits#9483. It seems that you had it closed but members may be able to view it. I see a few of sarcastic and indirect comments from you that can't be tolerated as well. Though it is not bad to react but to retort adds fuel to their fire.

The sweetest form of revenge is to be happy and successful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN   FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

FROM THE WEBSITE ADMIN
Page 1 of 1