LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
LBPEA UPDATE FOR JULY 2012 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
LBPEA UPDATE FOR JULY 2012 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
LBPEA UPDATE FOR JULY 2012 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
LBPEA UPDATE FOR JULY 2012 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
LBPEA UPDATE FOR JULY 2012 Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

LBPEA UPDATE FOR JULY 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

LBPEA UPDATE FOR JULY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: LBPEA UPDATE FOR JULY 2012   LBPEA UPDATE FOR JULY 2012 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:27 am

National Convention

LBPEA held its National Convention on July 26-27, 2012 at the LandBank Plaza, Manila.

The National Convention was attended by the LBPEA National Officers with the Regional Governors and Vice-Governors bankwide.

The following are highlights of the convention:

1. First day of the convention was devoted to the proposed changes on HMO Program introduced by LBPEA Pres. Lito Chua. The new concept would do away with HMO providers instead it is on a fund management scheme.

2. LBPEA will provide each unit/branch bankwide with medical instrument-a complete set of sphygmomanometer.

This is indeed a fitting legacy for the 2008-2012 LBPEA Officers with action-packed and tension-filled years.

Literally, rising and falling blood pressures marked the years of the present LBPEA Officers from 2008 when the group started with limited financial resources although employees’ windfall benefits flowed during the year. In 2009, the Medserv problem which tested the leadership of the group. In 2010, some employees’ benefits were suspended on last quarter of the year which tipped the scale of our blood pressures. In 2011, the famous LBPEA protest in black which paved the way to the approval of our long overdue salary increase. Flowing of differentials seemed endless yet the end came too soon when we most employees realized that nothing was left from the bounty

"when the going gets rough the tough gets going". In the face of difficulties which LBPEA Officers went through the entire term, we never gave up instead we remained steadfast in our stand of protecting the interest of the ranks. Major employee- related concerns specifically on benefits were worked on by the group which we successfully achieved. Although there are others which were acted upon by LBPEA but up to now remained hanging because the concerned department/agency left the issues unanswered despite follow-ups.

3. SVP Junet Climaco – the new Corporate Services Sector Head delivered his message during the Convention.

The focal points of his speech are as follows:
a. There will be major changes in the contingency plan of LANDBANK brought about by the recent experience on fire incident which adversely affected bankwide transactions.

b. The bank’s thrust in developing the employees’ knowledge and skills through scholarship programs.

c. SIP- is still for health reason but it is now being liberally interpreted. This is no longer exclusively for employees who are terminally ill but also to those who are having debilitating illness. An illness which is not really severe at the moment but with a tendency to grow worse if the employee would continue to work.
[Those who are interested to avail may submit application to the Personnel Department attaching recent medical records/history.]

d. MTP and ODP age limit will be taken into consideration to allow changes on present age requirement which would enable interested but overage LandBankers to apply in these training programs suited for career development/promotion.

e. He mentioned about the bill in Congress for the extension of LANDBANK's corporate life due on 2013 which is pending in the Senate until now. He encouraged the LBPEA officers especially those with links to our senators to request assistance.

4. LBPEA FS was presented and significant concerns for the forthcoming LBPEA election were also tackled by the group.

5. LandBank Anniversary Bonus will be credited on August 8, 2012 as announced by Atty. Mon Cervantes-Head HRMG.

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1