LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
ACAPERA UPDATE Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

ACAPERA UPDATE

Go down 
+32
ordepa
xanxan
King Saviour
msangola
GOLDEN
stormelyne
joncel
timbradley
uragon-C215
C578
aquariusmart130
batman_E289
Vilma_S
alut5724
coffee light
bankereg8
al
daffodil
axeman
nathan_E058
buttercup
ladybird
capariz
grieckoromano
ilocano_ak
ramiliski
jclemente
Gerard123
jann
ronaldo
sonia
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:41 pm

I thought March 2012 would end just like any other months but then March 31 was extraordinarily different. For the first time I met the Presidential Sisters-Madam Ballsy Aquino Cruz and Madam Viel Aquino Dee at Hotel Del Rio in Iloilo City.

This rare encounter with the Presidential sisters was courtesy of the Presidential friend-Ms. Sheela Tirador Maroma. The Aquino Sisters attended the 1st year Anniversary of the 1Meal Program in Iloilo City.

The ever supportive Sheela requested her Ate Ballsy to give me just few minutes of her time. I was given an opportunity to talk to Madam Ballsy requesting her assistance on the ACAPERA and she told me to send her a copy of the request sent by LBPEA to the Office of Sec. Abad.

ACAPERA UPDATE Sonia_10
ACAPERA UPDATE Sonia_11
ACAPERA UPDATE Sonia_12

1Meal Program in Iloilo City

The 1Meal Program is a replica of the program in South Africa for the poor African children brought to Iloilo City by Madam Nene Chan Sola-eldest sister of Jose Mari Chan and her son-Mikko Chan Sola. When Madam Nene and her son-Mikko went to South Africa they noticed that an extra coin is given on top of a restaurant bill. Curiously they asked what is it for then they were told that the extra coin would go to the education of poor African children.

Inspired by the idea of helping poor children in the Philippines, they introduced the 1Meal Program in Iloilo City. Various hotels and restaurants are partners in this program where customers are requested to give a minimum of P5 coin on top of rhe restaurant bill. The 1Meal Program focuses on education primarily in helping poor children to go to school and providing assistance in improving school facilitites. Madam Ballsy is the honorary chairperson of this 1Meal Program.

I encourage our fellow LandBankers in Iloilo City to support this program by sharing a piece of their lives through their extra coins after eating in restaurants to give chance for the poor children to have a better lives in the future through education. The P5 coin would go a long way in alleviating poverty.

ACAPERA UPDATE Sonia_13
Sonia with Mikko Chan Sola - the nephew of Jose Mari Chan co-founder of the 1Meal Program in Iloilo City

ACAPERA UPDATE Sonia_14
Opening of the photo exhibit on the 1Meal Program at SM City Iloilo

ACAPERA UPDATE Sonia_15
Madam Ballsy Aquino Cruz with Nene Chan Sola during the Awarding Ceremony of the 1Meal Program
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
ronaldo

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-06-07

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Madam Sonia,

Thru you, it was such a nice pic to see how close Landbank is to the President's sisters, doing follow-up to whatever request LBPEA had sent to Sec. Abad, enthusiastically.

Thank you Madam
Back to top Go down
jann

jann

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2011-05-16

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:41 pm

i am very much overwhelmed on how far you and madam shiela have gone to work for the welfare of landbankers. please accept my sincerest thank you for the gratitude we owe so much from you, madam sonia and madam shiela!
Back to top Go down
Gerard123

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-01-25

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:27 pm

ATTA GIRL MADAM SONIA!!!! having a short minute talk with Madam Balsy purposely for the cause of "LANDBANKERS" on ACA/PERA is an awesome move...where are the other members of the middle and higher echelon in Landbank hierarchy? are they doing something for the ACA/PERA? I think they are busy on something...maybe they are very busy jockeying positions with the impending re-organization of the BANK...tsk tsk...kawawang R&F, sa ACA/PERA na lang at COLA ang pag-asa ...buti na lang may mga naiwan pang lahi ni "Gabriela Silang" na lumalaban para sa ranks...

Continue the EXCELLENT work Madam Sonia...I moved to confer you as the "LBPEA CZAR"....MABUHAY KA!!!!
Back to top Go down
jclemente

jclemente

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-05-04

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:37 pm

good job mam sonia... pang president talaga... :-) hehehe...
Back to top Go down
ramiliski

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-02-08

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Thanks for your effort Madam Sonia. God bless. Hope to hear more updates from you. We in Region IV really appreciate your good act.
Back to top Go down
ilocano_ak

ilocano_ak

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-07-01

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Wow! IKAW NA! To the next level!
Back to top Go down
grieckoromano

grieckoromano

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-07-14

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 am

president na sonia! all the way. sakto ka dyan gerard123!
Back to top Go down
capariz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-09-01

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:02 am

suportahan na lang natin, ang kaunaunahang babae na president ng LBPEA
Back to top Go down
ladybird

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-05-25

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:25 pm

mabuhay ka ma'am sonia, we are proud of you taga region VI yan.
Back to top Go down
buttercup

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-09-02

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:55 pm

I second the motion...Ms. Ladybird...Go Go Go...Mother Son!
Back to top Go down
buttercup

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Update Mother Son.... heard from a little birdie that someone named Bernardo Carpio Rolling Eyes Moises...is running for Board of Directors - Visayas?????? Is is true?...Who are you gonna be supporting then????????
Back to top Go down
buttercup

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Paging Bernardo Razz Moises...are you really running for Board of Director Visayas????????Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 am

It is really nice to be back refreshed after a relaxing vacation.

Im surprised to read posts openly expressing support for my presidency but for now I could only say THANK YOU.

Everything that I did for the ranks, I did it because of the word SHARING. I find happiness in sharing whatever little that I have my talent, time, and effort if only to make others happy and just give a little hope. So in the process of sharing, I have no idea that it would cause so much impact to earn me this recognition and support for me to run for a higher post. However, if you were on my shoes given the circumstances you would probably do what I did because it will not only benefit yourself but everybody so I dont claim credit for the things that happened because I am only a channel of God's blessings. Maraming salamat po!

Back to top Go down
ladybird

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 pm

I agree Buttercup ... Bernard go! go! go! for BOD Visayas we will support you all the way... dapat kasing tapang din ni ma'am sonia ... at ikaw yon Mr. Bernard.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:25 pm

I would like to inform you that Madam Ballsy called up Ms. Sheela asking for copy of our letter to Secretary Abad on ACAPERA.

I received copy of the letter just this morning from our LBPEA Sec Gen Weng Leones. I am now preparing the covering letter for Madam Ballsy attaching copy of the letter sent to Sec Abad. I will be sending the letter to her home in Legazpi Village tomorrow- April 11, 2012.

Back to top Go down
ladybird

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Yes ! that's madam sonia's power. may pagka tinker bell talaga. thank you.
Back to top Go down
nathan_E058

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-05-05

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:55 pm

wow!! galing mo mam.... sana mabigyan din tayo ng acapera...
Back to top Go down
jann

jann

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:14 pm

WOW! what more can i say madam sonia?
Back to top Go down
axeman

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2010-01-20

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:11 am

Wow! Ang ganda talaga ng Easter season natin ngayon......hulog ka talaga ng langit Ms. Sonia.....
Back to top Go down
axeman

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:11 am

Wow! Ang ganda talaga ng Easter season natin ngayon......hulog ka talaga ng langit Ms. Sonia.....
Back to top Go down
daffodil

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-12-21

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 am

hindi yan hulog ng langit... BIGAY siya ng langit sa atin... salamat Miss Sonia... ^_^
Back to top Go down
axeman

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm

aayyyyy....oo pala daffodil........bigay siya ng Dios...... God bless u more Ms. Sonia...
Back to top Go down
axeman

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm

aayyyyy....oo pala daffodil........bigay siya ng Dios...... God bless u more Ms. Sonia...
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:37 am

Nakakataba po ng puso ang mga messages nyo..maraming salamat po. Ginawa ko lang ang nararapat para sa lahat siguro kong kayo rin sa sitwasyon ko ganoon din gawin nyo. Sana patuloy ang ating panalangin na makamit natin ang benepisyo na nararapat para sa atin. God bless us all!
Back to top Go down
al

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-05-12

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Keep up the good work ma'am Sonia! Our support and prayers will always be with you. Hopefully, you will not tire for the cause of R&F. May your tribe increase! Happy Easter!
Back to top Go down
bankereg8

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-10-30

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:27 pm

3 things:

1) good project (1meal project)

2) nice move madam Sonia

3) presidentiable beauty
Back to top Go down
buttercup

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Go for it.....For LBPEA President!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
coffee light

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-01-05

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Dear Madam Sonia, your moment with Madam Ballsy and Madam Viel manifests great hope for us rank and files, . . . . I am glad for your big heart for us. . . I pray that this would be a success for all. . . .employees of Land Bank. . . . Thanks too to Madam Ballsy and Madam Viel for the time given to you . . . time given to us thru you. . . Happy weekend!
Back to top Go down
capariz

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Survey lang po, ok ba sa inyo if si Ms. Sonia ang endorse natin for LBPEA President?
Back to top Go down
alut5724

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2011-06-14

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Capariz, I second the motion...two thumbs up!!!!
Back to top Go down
jclemente

jclemente

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-05-04

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:29 pm

go go go... mam sonia for president...
Back to top Go down
jann

jann

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:13 pm

i'm all the way for her capariz!
Back to top Go down
Vilma_S

Registration date : 2012-03-22

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Ms. Sonia, meron na po ba reply from Ms. Balsy, or any feedback, ang letter you sent last April 11? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:48 am

Vilma_S:
With what happened very recently to Hacienda Luisita as decided by the Supreme Court, I am sure Madam Ballsy is really preoccupied being the eldest of the Aquino siblings.

But I already sent her copy of LBPEA's letter to Sec. Abad we just have to wait at her own pace.

I have an ongoing coordination with the 1Meal Program wherein she is the honorary chairman. This program is aimed at helping poor children to have better education. I requested our Regional Head in Region VI to place cans with 1Meal logo in our branches. In this manner, LandBankers and our clients would be able to share a portion of their blessings. In the same way, we are also expressing our appreciation to Madam Ballsy for the help she gave us during the IPP and for the support she has been giving us.

Magandang umaga po at maraming salamat sa iyong katanungan Mam Vilma_S!

Back to top Go down
Vilma_S

Registration date : 2012-03-22

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Sonia, salamat sa reply.
Back to top Go down
capariz

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu May 17, 2012 9:32 am

Wala na tayo update sa ACA PERA if ano na respone ng DBM
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-10-28

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Wed May 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Quote :
SUBJECT: request from Land Bank rank and file employees
TO:vp@ovp.gov.ph, vpbinay@gmail.com

Message flagged Wednesday, May 2, 2012 3:20 PM

Hon. Vice President Jojo Binay,

I am really thankful with your response to my previous appeal regarding the salary
adjustments for LBP employees especially the ranks.
Once again I am knocking at your kind heart to help us regarding two concerns:

1. The Additional Compensation Allowance / Personal Economic Relief Allowance
(ACA/PERA) of other government agencies is P2,000 per month since 2009 while ours
is still pegged at P1,000 monthly. We have sent our letter last to DBM asking for
clarifications whether we are entitled for the increase or not. Until now we have not
received any response yet.
2. Interim Salary Increase - We are now enjoying the interim increase on our salary
as approved by the President himself last year. However, come this July 2012 the last
tranche of the Salary Standardization Law III will be implemented and again we will be
left behind. I know that the Governance Commission for GOCC is now formulating the
rationalized compensation for all GOCCs and GFIs, I am just hoping that you could help
us for the speed study of the LBP's compensation package for us to be at par with other
govenment agencies.

Thank you very much.
More power and God bless.

Very truly yours,

Dandilo B. Daa
Asst. Treasurer, LBP Employees Association

25 Bayabas St., Comembo, Makati City 1217

last Monday I already recieved a mail from the Office of the Vice President. His Honorable President Jojo Binay thru USec Benjamin E. Martinez Jr. endorsed our plea for clarification about entitlement on ACA/PERA to the DBM copy furnished yours truly. I am hoping for the immediate response of the DBM to the matter.

I'll inform everyone immediately if there is any update.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
aquariusmart130

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-05-07

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2012 9:37 am

Nice move Sir Batman. Thanks you.
Back to top Go down
ramiliski

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-02-08

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Please update us re: the above matters. Thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 10:47 am

ramiliski:

i'm still waiting for the DBM's reply to OVP, they will surely have me copy furnished. once i received it, i will immediately inform everybody. thanks.
Back to top Go down
alut5724

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2011-06-14

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 1:51 pm

so it is not true sir batman na may ibibigay this June 15? ang hearing merun daw po i give...
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 2:30 pm

the rumor remains a rumor because we still have no confirmation kung totoo nga ito. we are still coordinating about the matter.
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 2:38 pm

the rumor remains a rumor because we still have no confirmation kung totoo nga ito. we are still coordinating about the matter.
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 5:24 pm

i regret to inform the body that MGT said that the rumor circulating about 51K is not true.

regardless, i am asking everyone to continue to do our best to serve landbank which is our bread and butter.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
coffee light

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-01-05

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Salamat po sir batman . . . . . :sleep:na ako. . .
Back to top Go down
C578

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-04-08

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:23 pm

ask lang po.....

ano n po ba ang status ng additional ACA/PERA?

Kasama din po ba ito na nag leave ni ms. sonia.....
Back to top Go down
uragon-C215

uragon-C215

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2010-08-04

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
uragon-C215

uragon-C215

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2010-08-04

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:49 pm

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/179499_406165012768647_275485594_n.jpg

ito po ang sagot dito ng DBM...

wag na tayo umasa pa...[/quote]
Back to top Go down
C578

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-04-08

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:49 pm

ganun na ba talaga ang labanan.....

kapag additional benifits e SSL exempt tayong mga taga landbank pero kapag deductions e hindi tayo exempted....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ACAPERA UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACAPERA UPDATE   ACAPERA UPDATE Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ACAPERA UPDATE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next