LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE

Go down 
+3
samurai
genny
sonia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Empty
PostSubject: GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE   GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 am

Guihulngan, Negros Oriental in Region 7 is a town left devastated by 6.9 intensity earthquake last February 6.

LandBank Guihulngan Branch sanked two feet to the ground. The building is owned by LGU of Guihulngan but was constructed by LANDBANK. It is no longer safe to hold office on the building since it leaned on its one side because the foundation was damaged. Our employees there cried for help yesterday since they have no food and water to drink. They slept in tents on top of a hill because there houses were damaged. The market was damaged and no available food and water in the area. The residents are forced to travel more than one hour to San Carlos City to make purchases.

LBPEA sent financial assistance through our LBPEA Regional Governor Romil Banzuelo, who together with Region 7 personnel went there to bring food, drinks and other basic necessities.

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
genny

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE   GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:16 pm

I humbly thank LBPEA for the assistance given to my family in guihulngan who are also affected by the earthquake.
Back to top Go down
samurai

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE   GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:43 pm

we are one in praying for guihulngan but lest we pray also for landbankers in dipolog and dapitan city who are currently affected by the high rise of water. route going to dapitan city is no longer passable. there are landbankers in dipolog who live near a river and as expected water has already penetrated into their respective homes.
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE   GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:55 pm

ytan posted: "i hope said good news (mip3) will be released soonest so we can help again the needy in central visayas affected by the earthquake. even a small amount shared means a lot to them. wag naman tayo mag damot..

perhaps we could start passing the hat mr. batman"

timmy posted: "i agree with ytan.. just like with what we did during the sendong calamity... small amount as it may seem but pag pinagtulung-tulungan malaking bagay na sa ating mga kasamahan... "

ytan and timmy:
salamat po. i am very much willing to start the proposed campaign for assistance/help for our members in Guihulngan affected by the calamity.

for all LBPEAns and all LANDBANKERs:

if you want to give and share your blessings to our fellow landbankers badly affected by the calamity in Guihulngan please deposit again the proceed to LBPEA Account No. 3402-1001-08. gaya po nung dati, i will post here the snapshot of the deposits para sa kaalaman ng lahat. ang hiling ko lang po sana ay mapagbigyan natin yung request ni kasamang Ytan na WAG NAMAN PO TAYONG MAGDAMOT.

GIVE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN GIVE AND GOD WILL PAY YOU ETERNALLY.

salamat po.
Back to top Go down
bankereg8

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE   GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Sir Batman, may service charge ba pag nagdeposit sa account ng LBPEA? Sana ma waive. At sana magawang continuing activity ng LBPEA ang mangalap ng donations from members who are willing to share something to others in need - LBPEA members that are in the situation of guihulngan and recently Cagayan De Oro.
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE   GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:46 pm

try po namin ipa-waive pero last time po ang ginawa ko charge na lang muna sa amin. tapos yung ibang nag-donate sila ang nagbayad ng service charge. pero pilitin po nating maipa-waive.

dont worry po, sa mga ganitong sitwasyon po ay handa tayong mag-initiate ng campaign for anything for assistance para sa mga kasama nating naapektuhan.

salamat po.
Back to top Go down
yellowlady

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE   GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 pm

WE HAVE TO THANK GOD THAT OUR PLACE WAS SPARED FROM THE EARTHQUAKE.
THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SHOW OUR THANKSGIVING IS TO BE A "GOOD SAMARITAN", TO BE AN INSTRUMENT OF PRAYERS OF OUR FELLOW LANDBANKERS WHO WERE AFFECTED BY THE CALAMITY. SURELY GOD WILL BLESSED US A HUNDREDFOLD.

FELLOW LAND BANKERS IT IS BETTER TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE. THERE'S MORE JOY IN GIVING THAN IN RECEIVING. LET US EXHORT ALL OUR FELLOW LAND BANKERS TO BE PART OF THIS HUMBLE OFFERING. PHP200-500 IS NOT REALLY PAINFUL IF WE ARE GOING TO PUT OUR SHOES TO THE VICTIMS.

GOD BLESS US ALL.
Back to top Go down
timmy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE   GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:56 am

sir batman, can you please post again the lbpea account no.? thanks...
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE   GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:47 am

for all LBPEAns and all LANDBANKERs:

if you want to give and share your blessings to our fellow landbankers badly affected by the calamity in Guihulngan please deposit again the proceed to LBPEA Account No. 3402-1001-08. gaya po nung dati, i will post here the snapshot of the deposits para sa kaalaman ng lahat. ang hiling ko lang po sana ay mapagbigyan natin yung request ni kasamang Ytan na WAG NAMAN PO TAYONG MAGDAMOT.

GIVE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN GIVE AND GOD WILL PAY YOU ETERNALLY.

salamat po.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE   GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GUIHULNGAN DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE
Page 1 of 1