LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24

Go down 
+17
butiki
nigz
uragon-C215
jean grey
GOLDEN
Fmartizano_lbp
1neb
rafilma
Cagayan
apcjr- "bong cepeda"
axeman
semaj501
xanxan
lcdagoc
GOLDENBOY
sonia
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ylrem0821

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-09-07

LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24   LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:41 pm

the very reason why we call it compensation, simply because it compensates to the degree and risk of our job.
we are all landbankers, and we know the degree and the risk and the responsibilty of the job being assigned to us. no need to explain further, not unless....
Back to top Go down
Fmartizano_lbp

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24   LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Golden...you don't get my point i post my views to explain that we as landbankers are more than lucky to have a generous employer i know very well every landbankers arguments regarding our pending CP such as 1. we are earning institution. 2. we have our own corporate budget and not depending on from the DBM 3. we are giving dividends to our national coffers. Ang ibig ko lang iparating sa inyo sa mga panahong ito ay ganito. Hindi pa naman tayo aping api sa sitwasyon natin antayin muna nating matapos ang trabaho ng TFCC at saka tayo gumalaw para malaman natin kung saan tayo mag uumpisa. Ang lahat kasi ng ating mga hakbang dapat may legal basis we are assisted by our legal counsel Atty Norberto Martinez he is a former head of LBP Legal Services di naman tayo pinababayaan sa katunayan nga naipanalo na nila ang Cola Bep sa Court of Appeals. Lahat naman ng ating mga ipinaglalaban sinasanguni naman natin sa kanila. Now don sa sinasabi mong comparison sa ibang agency subukan mong basahin ang charter ng Landbank ang sinasabi don ayon sa aking pagkakaintindi our compensation should be comparable with our counterparts with the private sectors ibig sabihin non within the banking industry hindi naman sinasabi ng charter natin na dapat ay comparable with SSL..according to Watson & Wyatt mas malaki na tayong rank and file within the industry. Kaya nga ang ginawa ng management dahil i believe naniniwala sila na ang very important asset ng institution ay human capital pa din nag adjust sila at ginawang comparable or more than the SSL pa nga. Uulitin ko ulit ang sinabi ko na dati... wala namang nag isip sa atin na pag upo ni Pnoy ay pag tutuonan niya ng pansin ang mga salary/allowances ng GOCC/GFI. At wala ring nag expect na mag issue sya ng EO # 7.
Back to top Go down
GOLDEN

GOLDEN

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24   LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:36 am

way below us....what i mean is mas mababa kesa sa atin siguro naman maymga availer ng salary loan sa mga branches niyo pwede niyo makita mgabasic salary ng mga availers dyan na employee ng ibang Governmentagencies, mag re retire na pero ang basic 9thou to 13thou pa rin toname a few DENR & DPWH rank & file...
VS.

Now don sa sinasabi mong comparison sa ibang agency subukan mongbasahin ang charter ng Landbank ang sinasabi don ayon sa akingpagkakaintindi our compensation should be comparable with ourcounterparts with the private sectors ibig sabihin non within thebanking industry hindi naman sinasabi ng charter natin na dapat aycomparable with SSL.

BOSS PAKIKLARO LANG SA MGA PINOPOST MO.....IKAW ANG NAGKUMPARA SA LANDBANK AND OTHER GOVT. AGENCY EH DAPAT PALA our compensation should be comparable with ourcounterparts with the private sectors ...KAYA ANG COMMENT KO AY BASE SA UNA MONG PINOST OK?
Back to top Go down
Fmartizano_lbp

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24   LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:48 am

well... i would suggest you read the view posted by immortal and please read and understand the complete meaning of my post right after him.
Back to top Go down
semaj501

Number of posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24   LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:23 am

Fellow Landbankers, may update tayo re: EO 7. Please read Philippine Daily Inquirer Oct. 25 and 26 issue. Atty. Jecbert Galicto of Philhealth Butuan filed a petition for certiorari and prohibition against this EO. The case is already with the Supreme Court. Magpasalamat tayo sa kanya kasi sa layo nya sa SC, he alone took the initiative to assail the constitutionality of said order. Mabuhay ka Atty. Galicto...
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24   LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:25 pm

I thought it was you Atty. Semaj who filed the petition...but anyway I salute Atty. Jecbert Galicto for his courageous act.
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
semaj501

Number of posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24   LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:27 pm

SC orders reinstatement of ‘midnight appointee’
By Tetch Torres
INQUIRER.net
First Posted 17:42:00 10/13/2010

Filed Under: Benigno Aquino III, Government, Judiciary (system of justice), Politics
MANILA, Philippines –(UPDATE 4) The Supreme Court issued on Wednesday a status quo ante order on the implementation of Executive Order No. 2 revoking the “midnight appointments” made by former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. xxxx
==========================================================

This is another setback to the the legal team of Malacañang. The first temporary legal blow was when the court put on hold the planned imposition of 12-percent value added tax on toll rates and the 250-percent increase in South Luzon Expressway fees from Alabang to Calamba.

Sen. Arroyo seems right when he said that the administration started on the wrong foot because of the legal obstacles the Executive Department is facing — the questions on EOs 1, 2, 3, and the temporary restraining orders issued on the separate toll hikes.

The way things are going, it appears that Malacañang is losing the legal battle with regard to these assailed EOs. It is good that unlike the said EOs, the propriety of EO 7 was not raised in the proper forum...
============================================================================

I have posted this earlier. Ngayon, tinaman na naman ang legal team ng Malacanang. Kasali na pati ang controversial EO 7 ... tsk tsk tsk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24   LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

LBPEA NEB MEETING ON SEPT. 23-24
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2