LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Empty
PostSubject: LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011   LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 pm

This is to report to the members the latest update/activities of LBPEA:

1. CNA NEGOTIATION -
The CNA Negotiation started with a fellowship on August 31 at the Executive Lounge attended by the members of the Management Panel and the Labor Panel. This was the first time that the members of both Panels met face to face this is to lighten the mood of both Panels to be at ease with each other for the negotiation proper to be fruitful.

This CNA Negotiation is another milestone for the current LBPEA Officers since this is the first time that there is no lawyer assisting the rLBPEA Labor Panel. While the Management Panel has 2 lawyers-Atty. Cervantes and Atty. Villafuerte as members and 1 Legal Resource Person-Atty. Vallada.

The 1st CNA Negotiation proper started on September 6 at the 10th Floor of LANDBANK Plaza. Ground Rules were agreed upon. The 4th CNA is expected to be out for ratification by the members this 3rd week of September.

2. BENEFITS:
a. September 15 - differential for overtime and monetization
b. Not later than September 30- release of SEL or PF dividend(tentative date-Sept 23)
c. Gold watch as token for 20 years is expected to be available by November 2011

3. PFO CONCERNS:
a. Special Financing loan interest was reduced to 6% from 9%. This loan may be used for residential or commercial purposes at maximum of P3M.

b. Loan Take Out Facility for GSIS Loan is only until December and those who wish to avail may file their applications with PFO.

Last edited by sonia on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
ismikey

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011   LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:50 am

anong requirements madam sonia sa take-out of GSIS loan? meron na ba guidelines from PFO?
Back to top Go down
wonggie

wonggie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011   LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 pm

madam sonia ano po ang proposal ng LBPEA regarding sa HMO? pwede pong pakipost po dito para malaman ng members...tnx po
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011   LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:54 am

For Ismikey:
On PF Loan Take Out Facility, you need to secure from the GSIS a statement of account as basis for you loan. The processing of this loan is ongoing and will only be until December.

For wonggie:
Please be reminded that the GOCC Act is already in effect, all increases in salary and benefits are now subject to the recommendation of the GCG and for approval of Pres. Aquino. In other words, this GOCC Act impliedly repealed our charter which means that the LANDBANK Board no longer has the power to approve our benefits.

Our increase in TAB will go through the same process which our interim salary increase went through although this time its the GCG and not the DBM will make the recommendation.

Actually, we made mention about TAB during our CNA Negotiation and we were informed that our previous BODs made a resolution increasing our TAB to P30T but it needs to be confirmed by the present Board then for submission to the GCG.

The problem at this time is that the GCG has not convened since the members are not yet complete. Aside from that the Implementing Rules of the GOCC Act is not yet done.
Back to top Go down
henryyap

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-25

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011   LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:02 am

mam sonia,

gud am. may i inquire regarding the status of our cola. it has been observed that for so many years there were lots of petition that were made for us rank and file to sign. if i am not mistaken once you have filed a case in the court this will hold through whatever decisions the court will make. why is it that LBPEA is tolerating other persons to distribute letters to various branches and stating their stand regarding our cola and citing for us to sign another document. as far as i know every time you sign a document means a proof that they will ask for the legal fees. Can you please give us an update or and explanation or even an option for us to decide and just sign a piece of paper which all of us might not know of the consequences.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011   LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:24 pm

For henryyap:
On your query as to why is it that LBPEA is tolerating other persons to distribute letters to various branches regarding COLA and made you sign documents. My answer is this:

LBPEA or even the management has no authority to stop anyone from distributing documents as part of our democracy. LBPEA is always ready to assist and guide you in making your decision but we cannot force you to believe us because ultimately the final decision is yours.

Please read carefully the document you sign and understand its content because by affixing your signature you are signifying your intention to be bound by the terms indicated on such document.

I already explained the stand of LBPEA on this COLA and SPA in an article I posted earlier that LBPEA will have to wait for the decision/resolution of the Supreme Court in the Motion for Reconsideration filed by LANDBANK before signing an SPA or making any legal move. This is the majority decision of the LBPEA NEB together with the Regl Governors and Vice-Governors bankwide. As your officers, it is our responsibility to inform you of this decision but still you have the freedom of choice to join us in this decision or not.
Back to top Go down
henryyap

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-25

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011   LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:35 am

for mam sonia:

thank you po mam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011   LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

LBPEA UPDATE SEPT 2011
Page 1 of 1