LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION

Go down 
+3
capariz
yellowlady
sonia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Empty
PostSubject: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 5:15 pm

First of all I would like to thank the Audit Team who visited my unit, the team leader was very understanding to allow me to attend the convention.  I was in a dilemma last week turned between two lovers - lbpea and audit.  But then I chose both, I attended the convention and I finished the prelim audit exit yesterday which was quite a success. You might not be able to see my face and read my articles in LBPEA if I wont pass the audit.

I expected that since all the Regional Governors and Vice Governors were in attendance by this time they have already given updates in their respective areas.  But sad to read that you were not updated and are still waiting for my update.

LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION

The LBPEA held its Annual Convention in Tagaytay last May 22 to 24.  It was attended by all the Regional Governers and Vice Governors from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. 

I. May 22 
The convention started in the afternoon with the opening prayer, welcome address and presentation of house rules.  

The participants were grouped with a task of formulating questions/issues for CSS Head.

II. May 23
EVP JULIO D. CLIMACO-Head Corporate Services Sector gave a brief but comprehensive update on personnel matters, PFO, and MIP.

Below are the contents of the slides presented by EVP Junet.

LBP Human Resource Demographics

Delivering the kind of quality and excellence that banks on its most valuable strength- human capital, this is what helps define LANDBANK.

We do this by adhering to an uncompromised core, trusting a dedicated leadership, and creating a community of responsible professionals.

Number of Employees
2014 - 7,163 
2013 - 7,137
2012 - 7,062
2011 - 6,905

Personnel Profile 2014
By gender
35% male and 65% female

By age
60 & above - 1.05%
56-59        - 3.53%
50-55        - 15.69%
46-49        - 17.31%
36-45        - 33.92%
26-35        - 23.31%
20-25        - 5.18%

Talent Management and Development

LandBank believes in investing on its most important resource- its people.  Through the years, the Bank has been developing and enhancing its talent management programss and systems in order to attract retain, and develop competent people fit to serve as partners in fulfilling its vision and mission.

LBP Graduate Education Program
 LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002 For employees who pursue graduate or post-graduate degrees relevant to the needs of the Bank
 LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002 The Bank shoulders 100% of the tuition and other scheel fees and provides allowance for textbooks and reading materials
 LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002 Number of scholars: 65 (57 MBA, 3 Bachelor of Laws, 5 other courses)

LBP In-House MBA Program
 LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002 Partnership with College of the Holy Spirit(Manila) and Concordia International College
 LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002 Uses a canadian-recognized curriculum
 LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002 Classes held after office hours within the Bank's premises
May 2013 - Cebu 15 employees
              - Daveo 18 employees
              -Central Luzon 15 employees

Talent Management and Development
Management and Leadership Development Programs

Management Training Program
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001       Open to all bank employees (PG4 to PG 6) and external participants
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001       6-month program

Officers Development Program (ODP)
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001       Open to all first line supervisors (PGs 7 – 10) and external participants
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001       8-month program

LANDBANK INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001      Construction of a 3 storey building at Intramuros –
-Leadership and Development Center, Intramuros Manila
-LandBank Plaza Cebu – 16 storey building in Cebu-Ayala Center
-Leadership and Development Center – Baguio
-Leadership and Development Center – Davao
PROVIDENT FUND:
Contribution:  LBP 30% of basic salary and employee 5%
Loan Facilities
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001      Housing Loan (2M) 4%
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001      Shelter Enhancement (1M) 4%
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001      Special Financing Program (3M) 6%
LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001      Provident Fund Loans
-          All purpose loan 5%
-          Motor vehicle loan 7%
-          Special Financial Assistance Loan/HMO  2%/3%
-          Loan take out facility – 7%
-          Calamity Loan – 2%

NEW PFO LOAN INITIATIVES
1.       -Shelter Enhancement
2.       -Special Education Loan Facility – for MBA program
3.      - Mutual Medical Emergency Assistance Fund – for HMO
4.       -Loan Take Out Facility – GSIS/PAG IBIG loan  at 7% interest payable in 5 years
5.      - Loan Refinancing Facility- transfer of credit card balances at 5% interest payable in 5 yrs

GCG REQUIREMENTS FOR PBB
-LANDBANK has fully complied  with the GCG requirements and we are awaiting clearance at the earliest time is June.  According to Sir Junet, as soon as the clearance is received MIP2 and 3 will be released.   Our MIP 3 is p55,570.

On Travel Allowance:
According to EVP Climaco, they made verification with DBM regarding this and a circular will be made purposely for GOCCs/GFIs. 

B. PRESENTATION OF CNA PROPOSALS
The CNA proposals gathered bankwide were presented to the participants.

C. CPCS Time Table
With the CPCS still in Malacanang remained unsigned, the LBPEA Officers proposed this time table.

May 26 - release of joint resolution on CPCS
May 30  to July 1 - wearing of black every friday and posting of pictures
May 27 - letter to PGEP
June 10 - follow up
July - letter to Malacanang, VP Binay, DBM Abad
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
yellowlady

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Wed May 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Isama natin ang pagdolog sa 3 giant broadcast media corp. at 2 big print media ang apeal para malakas ang dating
Back to top Go down
capariz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Wed May 28, 2014 7:52 pm

sana makalabas agad ng guidelines regarding transfer of credit cards. Yong sa CNA proposal gather bankwide, dito sa province namin la lang man copy of proposal kaming nabasa o natanggap. About sa travelling allowance, ang aming provincial government ay allowed na ang P1,500 na allowance including mga driver.  hindi nabanggit ni mam Sonia ang about sa MSI, kahapon kausap ko ang supplier namin ng bigas, ang sabi P1,920.00 ang kuha ng MSI sa kanya, one month payment at one month advance payment, ang tanong namin why sa resibo na aming natatangap ang nakalagay ay P2,300 per sac. over priced di ba? so bakit pa ito pinapayagan.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2014 11:10 am

capariz wrote:
sana makalabas agad ng guidelines regarding transfer of credit cards. Yong sa CNA proposal gather bankwide, dito sa province namin la lang man copy of proposal kaming nabasa o natanggap. About sa travelling allowance, ang aming provincial government ay allowed na ang P1,500 na allowance including mga driver.  hindi nabanggit ni mam Sonia ang about sa MSI, kahapon kausap ko ang supplier namin ng bigas, ang sabi P1,920.00 ang kuha ng MSI sa kanya, one month payment at one month advance payment, ang tanong namin why sa resibo na aming natatangap ang nakalagay ay P2,300 per sac. over priced di ba? so bakit pa ito pinapayagan.

We will address your concern by piece. 
1. Loan Take On Facility-for GSIS/HDMF and Loan Refinancing facility for  the transfer of credit cards- these facilities were one time offered previous years.  They are part of the the PFO loan facilities but not offered anymore at this time.  However, I requested our NEB officers with PFO Board seats to request for the reopening of these loan facilities.

2. On the CNA proposals or copy of it- the regional governors were provided with copies of the previous CNA for inputting of proposals from their respective areas.  The consolidated proposals were presented during the convention however mostly covered economic proposals which the NEB will still have to filter as such proposals like increases in benefits are excluded from the CNA.

3. On the travelling allowance - GOCCs/GFIs are not included on the COA resolution just recently circulated. According to Sir Junet per verification with DBM, a DBM circular is being prepared purposely for the GOCCs/GFIs.

4. On the MSI - the units must submit their written complaints to LBPEA including evidence/proofs for the NEB to consolidate all the complaints and elevate to higher management for resolution. 

Salamat po!
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Direct to the point, proceed with the last time table, that is: July - letter to Malacanang, VP Binay, DBM Abad
Back to top Go down
manongjong16

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 10:18 am

BLITZ wrote:
Direct to the point, proceed with the last time table, that is: July - letter to Malacanang, VP Binay, DBM Abad

TAMA po kayo Sir....

bakit pa hintayin natin ang July!!!  Mad
Back to top Go down
manongjong16

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 10:51 am

manongjong16 wrote:
BLITZ wrote:

TAMA po kayo Sir....

wala naman effect yang silent protest natin na wearing of black every friday...

dapat maingay na protest gawin ng LBPEA!!!
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 12:34 pm

manongjong16 wrote:
manongjong16 wrote:
BLITZ wrote:

TAMA po kayo Sir....

The time table was agreed upon during the LBPEA Annual Convention.  Lahat po ng mga leaders natin sa LBPEA bankwide nandoon.   

The assembly opted not to go by the drastic means directly because we are a bank and we have reputational risk to consider it might cause bank run on the part of our depositors.

We have to give notice first so that our management would know that the employees are already restless for them to do something.  But if something will not be done then we have to proceed to the next move on the time table.

Sana mag cooperate po tayo sa mga gagawin ng LBPEA para maramdaman buong Pilipinas ang hinaing natin sa salary increase. Kasi wala din epekto kung iilan lang po ang mag support.
Back to top Go down
bob587

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Sali ako diyan. Ang tagal na nga tayong naghintay tapos July pa tayo susulat. Bakit ganyan time table natin.Siguro dapat gamawa tayo ng mas active na protest.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 12:45 pm

Kung hindi po sabay sabay ang efforts natin wala po mangyayari kung magkakanya kanya..hindi nga natinag ang malacanang sa ginawa ng KAMAGGFI..pagbigyan muna natin ang napagkasunduan ng ating mga leaders
Back to top Go down
manongjong16

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 6:23 pm

lbpeavisayas wrote:
manongjong16 wrote:
manongjong16 wrote:
BLITZ wrote:

TAMA po kayo Sir....

The time table was agreed upon during the LBPEA Annual Convention.  Lahat po ng mga leaders natin sa LBPEA bankwide nandoon.   

The assembly opted not to go by the drastic means directly because we are a bank and we have reputational risk to consider it might cause bank run on the part of our depositors.

We have to give notice first so that our management would know that the employees are already restless for them to do something.  But if something will not be done then we have to proceed to the next move on the time table.

Sana mag cooperate po tayo sa mga gagawin ng LBPEA para maramdaman buong Pilipinas ang hinaing natin sa salary increase. Kasi wala din epekto kung iilan lang po ang mag support.

ang tagal na namin nag.cooperate sa LBPEA wala pa ring magandang resulta!!! Mad  Mad
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 11:07 pm

It is believed that the best move is to go direct to the point... Sending letter or in whatever medium to the proper authority (who has final say) is the appropriate move at this opportune time... wag na padaanin sa kanila (?) kasi wala namang favorable result na magawa... on the contrary, nagpapatagal lang...na kay Pnoy na ang ang bola mga kasama!
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 11:07 pm

It is believed that the best move is to go direct to the point... Sending letter or in whatever medium to the proper authority (who has final say) is the appropriate move at this opportune time... wag na padaanin sa kanila (?) kasi wala namang favorable result na magawa... on the contrary, nagpapatagal lang...na kay Pnoy na ang ang bola mga kasama!
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Sat May 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Right?
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:40 am

Actually "direct to the point move" was one of the options during the deliberation at the Annual Convention but then the majority decided to go by the protocol.  Thus, I may not like the decision of the majority but because I am a member of an association where majority decision must prevail I will respect it.  Let us give this majority decision a chance to prove that this option is best anyway it is only until July after that we will resuscitate Andres Bonifacio to start the himagsikan.

The way I assess things PNoy is really staunch in his stand in delaying approval of the CPCS or the worst not to give approval to it.  Remember the following measures to pressure Malacanang were done by KAMAGGFI: open letter in the Phil Daily Inquirer, letter to PNoy, TV exposures, rally at Mendiola. But Malacanang was never threatened by these moves.

Mag isip po tayo ng move na talagang matitinag si Pnoy.
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:03 am

KAMAGGFI's moves were not highlighted through media or radio networks with national reach. This may be the reason why Malacañang just ignored the same...In contrast, the actions of small  group of teachers were highlighted in the major media networks which prompted Malacañang, through Coloma, to react when he said in essence that the teachers' request for salary increase may not be given at this point considering that it is already midyear and that the requested increase lacks the necessary budgetary allocation through the GAA, besides the fact that salary increases require legislation (meaning, the salary increase of teachers may be given next year). 

Another point, going direct to the point by sending a letter to Pnoy is not a "drastic move" In fact, a rally or a march to malacanang, which KAMAGGFI did, is believed more drastic.

Resorting to letter request to LBP's management may help but will not guarantee approval of the CPCS because the matter is not within its scope of authority. Even top brass officers are consistent in declaring that matters concerning the CPCS is now with Pnoy's control. So why take the long-winding road if an straight road is available?
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:57 am

Definitely you are well aware Mr. Blitz that LandBank Board is composed of DOF Secretary Purisima as Chairman, Pres Pico as Vice-Chairman and  representatives from DOLE, DA, DAR etc.  They are the alter egos of PNoy, appointed by him thus close to him. We have to exhaust remedies internally and one way we could go closer to PNoy is through the Board.  If we have to send directly to PNoy our clamor definitely he will be asking these people if what is going on with LANDBANK employees.  If our Board does not know that we are clamoring for our salary increase and bypass them by going directly to PNoy, do you think they will be helping us should PNoy ask them?
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Our point Ms Sonia is that the CPCS issue is not only of LBP, it concerns all GOCCs under the domain of GCG. In fact, KAMAGFFI with the participation of LBPEA officers have already initiated moves which were directed to Malacañang. One of which is the recent march/rally at Mendiola with media coverage, though not given the attention sought to be achieved. 

This points to the fact that we have already wend "direct to the point". And now, we are changing the course by going back to the basics? Is my understanding correct? If my point merits scant consideration, it would be best if the move KAMAGGFI has initiated will be pursued because afterall, favorable results will not only benefit LBP but all GOCCs as a whole! Thus, moves by GOCCs should be on KAMAGFI's concerted effort and not on individual GOCC basis.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:29 pm

True indeed Sir Blitz! CPCS is not only the concern of LBP but of all GOCCs/GFIs. However, I beg to disagree with your statement that we are changing the course.  I would like to emphasize the fact that we are not changing our course but we are still side by side with KAMAGGFI traversing the same course although not on the same boat.  Nevertheless, we are paddling towards the same direction. 

Our strategy now is both on the macro and micro level.  On macro level, we are still supportive of the plan of KAMAGGFI.  But until now KAMAGGFI has not come up with their next plan after the rally in Mendiola.  So while waiting for their next move, on the micro level, we in LBPEA has to do our own thing in exhausting means to get through Malacanang.  

LandBank is sui generis in terms of payplan in the sense that we are the only GFI whose payplan has not been fully implemented and for sure PNoy is not aware of this fact.  Since we have powerful people on top of our organization, our LBPEA officers deemed it best to let them aware that the employees are harping on salary increase and that our interim pay plan in 2011 remained in interregnum.
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:44 pm

C. CPCS Time Table
With the CPCS still in Malacanang remained unsigned, the LBPEA Officers proposed this time table.

May 27 - letter to PGEP
June 10 - follow up

Today is June 10, 2014....On target ba tayo Ms. Sonia? Na accomplish po ba yung Release of Joint Resolution at Letter to PGEP? Nakarating ba sa kinauukulan?
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:08 pm

BLITZ wrote:
C. CPCS Time Table

May 27 - letter to PGEP
June 10 - follow up

Today is June 10, 2014....On target ba tayo Ms. Sonia? Na accomplish po ba yung Release of Joint Resolution at Letter to PGEP? Nakarating ba sa kinauukulan?

Yes Sir Blitz I am reporting our accomplishment that we are still on schedule.  Due for submission to the management today is our joint resolution, according to LBPEA Pres Allan.  Moreover Sir, KAMAGGFI will be having a planning conference on June 18. That's all Sir, is there anything more you wish for me to do? coffee or tea?
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Baka pwede both, dagdagan ng milk pagkatapos ay ice cream! he he he
Back to top Go down
ferdie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-05-27

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 pm

Ano na po ang balita sa NEB metting last June 26-27, 2014 mam sonia thanks
Back to top Go down
capariz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Tapos na ang NEB meeting kahapon, dapat sana ay kasama sa agenda ang mga issues na napag-usapan sa National convention para may continuity at mabigyan ng tamang kasagutan ang mga concern issues, pero parang di napag-usapan ang mga ito sa meeting ng NEB.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 pm

capariz wrote:
Tapos na ang NEB meeting kahapon, dapat sana ay kasama sa agenda ang mga issues na napag-usapan sa National convention para may continuity at mabigyan ng tamang kasagutan ang mga concern issues, pero parang di napag-usapan ang mga ito sa meeting ng NEB.

Kindly enumerate the issues which you wanted the NEB to discuss Sir...thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION   LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

LBPEA ANNUAL CONVENTION
Page 1 of 1