LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
SALAMAT SA INYONG PAGTABANG Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
SALAMAT SA INYONG PAGTABANG Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
SALAMAT SA INYONG PAGTABANG Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
SALAMAT SA INYONG PAGTABANG Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
SALAMAT SA INYONG PAGTABANG Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

SALAMAT SA INYONG PAGTABANG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

SALAMAT SA INYONG PAGTABANG Empty
PostSubject: SALAMAT SA INYONG PAGTABANG   SALAMAT SA INYONG PAGTABANG Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:05 pm

The broadsheets have vividly pictured the havoc wreaked by Yolanda in areas it traversed-the worst are in Samar and Leyte in terms of  loss of lives and properties.  Other areas were brutally battered as well like Antique, Aklan, Capiz,and  Northern Iloilo although not much on fatalities but more on damage to properties.
 The experience was definitely traumatic in various degrees of intensity. My house was partially  damaged and I have never been so afraid in my entire life not until I met Yolanda.  But then we are blessed that we survived the fury of Yolanda- the most powerful typhoon in the world for this year. We are praying for the souls of those who did not make it.
We are so much thankful that all the typhoon-victim LANDBANKERS in the Visayas are safe.  My worry was extremely high the day after Yolanda passed and no communication came from our LBPEA Regional Governor Elmo Mangrobang in Tacloban and the rest of the LBPEA Unit Governors in Leyte and Samar. All the cellular phone networks were down. Only after three days that Gov. Elmo was able to communicate  the torment they were experiencing with less food and water, no power, no generators aggravated by the looting  in the devastated City of Tacloban.
I informed Pres. Allan and VP Shirley of the communication with Gov. Elmo.  Thus LBPEA sent immediate support through Catarman Branch with 150 packs plus the 50 packs from Catbalogan, Catarman, and Calbayog Branches. Coordination with military was made to be able to have the goods delivered. Other bankwide support also came thereafter through LandBank Cebu as command center.
Most of our fellow employees in Tacloban went on exodus to other cities away from their houses to heal from the trauma and to get out of the totally destroyed city.
In Kalibo, Aklan, we are glad to be back after almost two weeks without electricity, phone, and internet connections.    But then everything is not stable yet at this time, we experience intermittent offline, frequent power failure, and loss of internet connections.  In Roxas City, electricity is still down as this city is more devastated than Kalibo, many residents were left homeless and almost all the electrical post fell off the streets.  There were incidents of fire engulfing houses due to overheating of generators.
In all the tragedies-earthquake and super-typhoon that Visayas went through this year, we would like to express our heartfelt thanks to all who supported us during this time of distress. Your ounce of concern cures our feeling of helplessness.  Mabuhay po kayo! Maraming salamat po sa inyong pagtabang sa amon! God bless us all!
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net

SALAMAT SA INYONG PAGTABANG
Page 1 of 1