LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns

Go down 
+5
axeman
ramiliski
semaj501
sonia
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-05-18

For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Empty
PostSubject: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:38 am

Ma'am Son, in our unit, we have 2 personnel who availed this SIP . Yong isa, Last october pa ang effectivity ng retirement nya. Nagpapatulong na siya dito sa office to communicate with Head Office regarding sa kanyang benefits. Accordingly irereview pa ng benefits division ang kanyang ELC prior to issuance of certicificate of leave without pay for submission to separation and records division at napahabang proseso naman uli.

May binabalak po ba ang LBPEA para sa kaayusan nitong pegreretiro sa Landbank. Hindi lahat ng rank & file ay nakapag impok dahil sa kararampot na sahod , baon pa sa mga loans. Ang pagpa follow sa head office ay malaking gastos kung tawag din lang ang pag uusapan, pambili ng ng ulam or pambaon na ng mga anak. Kaya kung maari din lamang na gawing prioridad ng LBPEA ang ganitong usapin para naman sa kapakanan ng mga nagnanais magreretiro ay napakalaking tulong na ito. Maraming salamat po, itoy pagpapaabot lamang sa inyo ng mga karanasang ng mga kasamahan namin.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Sir 9308: Pakisabi na lg po sa empleyado na nag SIP/retire na magpatulong sa director na naka assign dyan para ma follow-up sa personnel. Monthly nasa head office naman ang NEB para mag meeting so pwede mapuntahan personally at matanong sa PAD kung ano na status ng SIP ng empleyado. Meron po ako na follow-up na SIP last february taga Ormoc Branch nakuha ko nga yg kulang na papers nya sa PAD at pinadala ko sa kanya.
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Sir 9308: Pakisabi na lg po sa empleyado na nag SIP/retire na magpatulong sa director na naka assign dyan para ma follow-up sa personnel. Monthly nasa head office naman ang NEB para mag meeting so pwede mapuntahan personally at matanong sa PAD kung ano na status ng SIP ng empleyado. Meron po ako na follow-up na SIP last february taga Ormoc Branch nakuha ko nga yg kulang na papers nya sa PAD at pinadala ko sa kanya.

MA'AM:

That's the idea why i suggest that approval on SIP/ RETIREMENT should only be granted upon compliance of all necessary requirements/documents by the applicant. I think it is not the obligation of the NEB people to follow up those papers , its the responsibility of the PAD personnel. Dapat sana applicants will just to wait whenever their benefits be credited to their respective account and be happy and not the other way.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:43 pm

9308 wrote:

MA'AM:

That's the idea why i suggest that approval on SIP/ RETIREMENT should only be granted upon compliance of all necessary requirements/documents by the applicant. I think it is not the obligation of the NEB people to follow up those papers , its the responsibility of the PAD personnel. Dapat sana applicants will just to wait whenever their benefits be credited to their respective account and be happy and not the other way.

Ang approval ng SIP for health reason 1st phase kasi is evaluation ng medical condition ng employee kailangan mag submit ng requirements medical history etc. Ang 2nd phase is after approval na qualified ang employee sa SIP may ipapadala ang Personnel Dept na mga documents which kailangan ma process ng employee like the clearance, gsis, hdmf etc. Ang pag papirma at processing ng mga documents na ito ay hindi po pwede gawin ng staff ng Personnel Dept.

Back to top Go down
semaj501

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Yung point ni 9308 ay tama. Nangyari din s kasama namin ang problemang tinutukoy nya. Naapprove ang SIP effective Oct.1, 2012 pero ngayong March lang nakuha ang retirement benefits pagkaraan ng halos araw araw na follow-up. Bakit natagalan? Kasi pagkatapos ang approval, saka pa lang nirequire at inilakad ang mga clearances. Isa dun ay ang clearance sa CRD. Kaso, nagkataon na may major findings na na attribute sa kanya. Na elevate sa AAC kaya natagalan.

Kawawa si empleyado, wala nang sweldo pero pending pa rin ang benefits dahil sa audit findings. Buti na lang at ang resolution ay "reminder" lamang. Paano kaya kung sakaling mas malala ang ruling at kailangan syang isubject sa admin case, say for gross negligence. Retired na yung tao pero may kaso pa. Di ba ang purpose ng admin case ay tingnan kung fit pa ang empleyado para magtrabaho at alisin or bigyan ng penalty kung nagkasala? Paano mo magawa ito kung wala na sya sa serbisyo? Napaka weird di ba?

Ang point lang na gusto kong i share, mali yung proceso. Dapat sana, nauna muna ang clearances bago i approve ang SIP. Kasi, kagaya ng aking halimbawa, considered SIP na ang empleyado pero may pending na issue pa pala. Pahirap ang resulta sa empleyado. Wala na ngang sahod, di pa ibinibigay ang retirement benefits. In fact, moot na sana ang pag require ng clearances kasi approve na ang retirement...di naman makapagreklamo si kawawang empleyado dahil langgam lang sya kumpara sa elepante. Kaya dapat ang mga policies na ganito ay pinag aaralan muna bago ipatupad. Di ba nakasaad sa CNA na lahat ng policies, bago ipatupad ay dadaan muna sa LBPEA?
Back to top Go down
ramiliski

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:34 pm

I agree with you atty semaj. Gbu.
Back to top Go down
axeman

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:53 pm

semaj501 wrote:
Yung point ni 9308 ay tama. Nangyari din s kasama namin ang problemang tinutukoy nya. Naapprove ang SIP effective Oct.1, 2012 pero ngayong March lang nakuha ang retirement benefits pagkaraan ng halos araw araw na follow-up. Bakit natagalan? Kasi pagkatapos ang approval, saka pa lang nirequire at inilakad ang mga clearances. Isa dun ay ang clearance sa CRD. Kaso, nagkataon na may major findings na na attribute sa kanya. Na elevate sa AAC kaya natagalan.

Kawawa si empleyado, wala nang sweldo pero pending pa rin ang benefits dahil sa audit findings. Buti na lang at ang resolution ay "reminder" lamang. Paano kaya kung sakaling mas malala ang ruling at kailangan syang isubject sa admin case, say for gross negligence. Retired na yung tao pero may kaso pa. Di ba ang purpose ng admin case ay tingnan kung fit pa ang empleyado para magtrabaho at alisin or bigyan ng penalty kung nagkasala? Paano mo magawa ito kung wala na sya sa serbisyo? Napaka weird di ba?

Ang point lang na gusto kong i share, mali yung proceso. Dapat sana, nauna muna ang clearances bago i approve ang SIP. Kasi, kagaya ng aking halimbawa, considered SIP na ang empleyado pero may pending na issue pa pala. Pahirap ang resulta sa empleyado. Wala na ngang sahod, di pa ibinibigay ang retirement benefits. In fact, moot na sana ang pag require ng clearances kasi approve na ang retirement...di naman makapagreklamo si kawawang empleyado dahil langgam lang sya kumpara sa elepante. Kaya dapat ang mga policies na ganito ay pinag aaralan muna bago ipatupad. Di ba nakasaad sa CNA na lahat ng policies, bago ipatupad ay dadaan muna sa LBPEA?

way to go atty semaj 501....hahaahahaha....di siguro too complex to understand for them kasi common sense lang ito eh......even small children have common sense....
Back to top Go down
axeman

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:55 pm

mag apply pa naman ako this year..... affraid
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:01 am

axeman wrote:
semaj501 wrote:

way to go atty semaj 501....hahaahahaha....di siguro too complex to understand for them kasi common sense lang ito eh......even small children have common sense....

With all due respect to you Atty. Semaj I would like to state my disagreement on your statement, the process for SIP now is different from what it used to be I dont know when did it start but the procedure for granting of SIP was changed.

I have 2 officemates here in Kalibo with approved SIP effective February 28, 2013. The clearances from Audit and Legal plus the evaluation of medical condition of an employee are now simultaneously processed by PAD at the Head Office. The application for SIP will not be approved unless the employee is cleared by the Audit and Legal Department. Infact, I also made follow-ups for the clearances of my officemates in the Audit and Legal Dept since they will not be given approval for SIP without such clearances.

Back to top Go down
semaj501

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:53 am

Good to hear that the process has already been improved. They must have learned their lesson from the case that I have cited. In fact, our colleague referred the case to the regional office of the CSC where a letter from the latter re the matter was sent to LBP. In due time, a reply was sent by PAD.

Ang point lang po, what is the purpose of subjecting a retired employee to AAC when the employee-employer relationship was already severed? Futile exercise na lang yun, sayang ang oras kasi wala nang jurisdiction sa tao dahil retired na.

Maraming salamat sa attention sa issue!
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 am

semaj501 wrote:
Good to hear that the process has already been improved. They must have learned their lesson from the case that I have cited. In fact, our colleague referred the case to the regional office of the CSC where a letter from the latter re the matter was sent to LBP. In due time, a reply was sent by PAD.

Ang point lang po, what is the purpose of subjecting a retired employee to AAC when the employee-employer relationship was already severed? Futile exercise na lang yun, sayang ang oras kasi wala nang jurisdiction sa tao dahil retired na.

Maraming salamat sa attention sa issue!

Our gratitude goes to you Atty. Semaj for your concern to the plight of the employees...Mabuhay ka!

Back to top Go down
uragon-C215

uragon-C215

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:44 am

ang mga ganitong diskurso, nakakatulong na at natututo pa kami, ang mami-miss naming mga empleyado kung itinuloy ni Madam Sonia ang pagsasara ng site na ito!!!

MABUHAY PO KAYO!!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
msangola

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:24 pm

mas lalo kitang ma mimiss Uragon kung isinara to ni maam Sonia......
Back to top Go down
jann

jann

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:55 pm

this is one kind of healthy discussion i would like to see in our facebook account... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eissejocsab

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Ang love affair ni msangola?
Back to top Go down
msangola

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Gov elect na pala eto...ano kaya maitutulong nito sa LBPEA....baka puro ingay lang din ito wala namang substance.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns   For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

For those with Retirement/SIP Concerns
Page 1 of 1