LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
DEMANDS OF KAMAGGFI IN ITS OPEN LETTER TO PRES NOY Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
DEMANDS OF KAMAGGFI IN ITS OPEN LETTER TO PRES NOY Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
DEMANDS OF KAMAGGFI IN ITS OPEN LETTER TO PRES NOY Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
DEMANDS OF KAMAGGFI IN ITS OPEN LETTER TO PRES NOY Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
DEMANDS OF KAMAGGFI IN ITS OPEN LETTER TO PRES NOY Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

DEMANDS OF KAMAGGFI IN ITS OPEN LETTER TO PRES NOY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

DEMANDS OF KAMAGGFI IN ITS OPEN LETTER TO PRES NOY Empty
PostSubject: DEMANDS OF KAMAGGFI IN ITS OPEN LETTER TO PRES NOY   DEMANDS OF KAMAGGFI IN ITS OPEN LETTER TO PRES NOY Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:05 am

Hereunder are the demands of KAMAGGFI in its Open Letter to Pres. Aquino published last November 2012:

1. that the grant of existing benefits to GOCC and GFI employees included in agencies' approved Corporate Operating Budget (COB) be continued and respected including the release of withheld benefits as long as no adjustments in our compensation are granted and until the GCG has not adopted a new CPCS that guarantees compensation comparable with those of the private sector;

2. that the corporate integrity of the GOCCs and GFIs as provided by their respective charters must be respected by the GCG;

3. that the implementing Rules and Regulations of RA 10149 must first be promulgated. The GCG has so far disregarded this elementary legislative rule and,

4. that the "governance of GOCCs is carried out in a transparent, responsible and accountable manner and with the utmost degree of professionalism and effectiveness." A transparent and responsible governance requires that representatives from our sector must be regularly consulted by the GCG.

We hereby DECLARE our unwavering stand under the terms set forth above to make a reality the challenge that GOCCs and GFIs are SIGNIFICANT TOOLS IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT that CANNOT SIMPLY BE IGNORED.

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net

DEMANDS OF KAMAGGFI IN ITS OPEN LETTER TO PRES NOY
Page 1 of 1