Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  
2018-2022 LBPEA PRESIDENT IS NANETTE LATI
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Empty
PostSubject: REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS   REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:06 pm

terry wrote:
Palace urges public to hold ‘subdued’ Christmas parties

The Philippine Star) | Updated December 11, 2012 - 12:17am

MANILA, Philippines - Malacañang is encouraging people to hold “subdued” Christmas parties amid the casualties and devastation caused by typhoon “Pablo.”

Presidential spokesman Edwin Lacierda said in a press briefing yesterday that his office, the Office of the President, the Presidential Communications Operations Office, and the Presidential Communications Development and Strategic Planning Office have decided to cancel their Christmas parties to sympathize with the victims.

“How does one celebrate when you know that there is misery, when people are missing? How can one celebrate and fully enjoy knowing that there are fellow brethren who have family members (that) cannot be found, cannot be accounted for?” Lacierda said.

Asked what message they wanted to impart as Christmas parties were normally held with dinners, programs and raffle of prizes, Lacierda said: “I think maybe the celebration must be more subdued.”

Lacierda also said they were already making plans for donations to the people af fected by the typhoon.

“So I’m sure we are not going to be found wanting in sharing with our less fortunate brethren some measure of assistance,” Lacierda said.

• HOW ABOUT OUR SHARE FOR OUR BRODS AND SIS WHO ARE VICTIMS OF "PABLO""......................?

LBPEA NATIONAL already sent P40,000.00 for the victims of typhoon Pablo in Mindanao which were spent for food, water, and other basic necessities. Our LBPEA National Director-Jaime Prado led the distribution.

However the devastation caused by the typhoon was enormous that so many victims are still in need of support.

In the face of this calamity, let us share our blessings to the victims in Mindanao for them to feel that we are ONE WITH THEM IN THEIR STRUGGLE TO REBUILD THEIR LIVES FROM THE RUINS.

We may deposit our contributions to the account of LBPEA Region 11 under savings account number 0161-3750-04.

Maraming salamat po!

REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Typhoo12
REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Typhoo10REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Typhoo11REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Typhoo13
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS   REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Pres/CEO Gilda E. Pico will be in Davao on Monday for the distribution of 5,000 sacks of rice in Mindanao and other goods worth P12 Million for the victims in Davao Oriental and Compostela Valley.

LandBankers in Davao and neighboring towns are requested to assist in the packing of goods in Mindanao Training Center, Palm Drive, Bajada on Saturday, December 15 according to LBPEA National Director-Jaime Prado.
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
jamor

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS   REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:54 am

good am. madam sonia.. ask ko lang kung may program pa ba tayo regarding free flu vaccine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS   REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

REACHING OUT TO TYPHOON PABLO VICTIMS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LBPEA Visayas :: NEWS ARCHIVE :: LBPEA NEWS :: UPDATE ON BENEFITS-
Jump to: