LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
MIP2 RANKING Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

MIP2 RANKING

Go down 
+5
uragon-C215
bob587
BLITZ
sonia
fortu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fortu

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-08

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:07 pm

hindi patas ang MIP2 ng LBP. hindi lahat ay nakakatanggap, yun lang malalapit sa region noon. e lahat naman nagtrabaho, bakit mangilan-ngilan lang ang nakakatanggap. ITS VERY UNFAIR.!!!! BETTER TO ABOLISH THIS MIP2...

mas mainam ang PBB dahil lahat makakatikim dahil bureau/agency/gocc as a whole ang pagbabasehan ng performance.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:07 am

Sir Fortu: We have existing mechanism if you feel aggrieved on how you were rated on MIP2 Ranking. We need to invoke our right and express such disapproval with our supervisor if it cannot be settled on that level you have to elevate it. If we have to keep it to ourselves or voice our disagreement on improper channel, we cannot get results and we will only be disappointed.

"If you dont go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you dont ask, the answer is always no. If you dont step forward, you're always in the same place."
Pag may katwiran ka ipaglaban mo!

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
BLITZ

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2011-06-29

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:04 am

Fortu has a point. The same issue raised applies to all of us. In fact, the recommendation of the Administrator was observed in our unit in the past. An issue regarding MIP 2 was elevated to higher official/s but it was taken as a negative feedback. Masama pa ang dating kaya di na inulit. The reason why issues like this are being raised in this forum is to catch the attention of LBPEA. As repeatedly being held, individual complaints is weaker as compared to a collective one thru our authorized bargaining body which is the LBPEA as a union. With the new set of officers, baka may magawa na!
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:42 am

The system itself has no problem because a mechanism is in place to ensure that any grievance arising from the ranking would be properly addressed. It is the implementation which has a problem and not all units are experiencing the same problem that you have there. In instances where you need the presence of an LBPEA Officer in your area during the grievance procedure, you have your LBPEA Regional Governors or your LBPEA National Director in your area to assist you. We have to settle problems through channel before we elevate it to the National level.

Back to top Go down
BLITZ

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Favor Ms Sonia, kindly educate us on how the mechanism that you are referring to works for us. Maraming thanks!
Back to top Go down
bob587

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2011-11-26

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 pm

I believe there are safeguards for the proper implementation of MIP2.However, this is not implemented by management.Mag-reklamo ka at ikaw ay iinitan,lalo pa tuloy maragdagan ang problema at disappointment mo. May nangyari na niyan sa amin sampung taon na wala pa ring resulta.Lawyer na ngayon ang reklamente.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:06 pm

BLITZ: This is in response to your request. Actually most of our concerns are found in the LANDBANK MANUAL on CDs distributed during the EROP/LIP. We only have to be resourceful and to go over once in while the materials sent to us by LANDBANK if we want to safeguard our rights. You may focus on the last page specifically 9.8 for APPEAL.

Alam ko taga Norte ka Blitz kahit hindi mo ako binoto pinagbigyan kita dahil kay Kuya Rey..regards lg!

MIP2 RANKING Mpmp110
MIP2 RANKING Mpmp210
MIP2 RANKING Mpmp310MIP2 RANKING Mpmp410MIP2 RANKING Mpmp510MIP2 RANKING Mpmp610MIP2 RANKING Mpmp710
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Ms. Sonia, in your honest assessment please, do you think the remedy you are referring to is actually being availed of by affected employees? Ikaw ba satisfied sa implementation ng MIP2?
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Blitz: The remedy is provided for the protection of the employees to be availed of but it is passive it could only be effective once invoked. It is similar to our laws which are provided for the protection of the society and are also passive, there is no case or legal controversy if there is no complainant who would invoke violation of certain rights.

Personally, I have nothing against MIP2 and I am satisfied with its implementation as far as my department is concerned.

Back to top Go down
uragon-C215

uragon-C215

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2010-08-04

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:26 pm

si madam sonia ay masaya na kahit wala pa siyang makuha, basta't ang mga kasamahan niya ay maligaya sa kanilang nakuha!!!!!!

YAN ANG TUNAY NA LIDER!!! MABUHAY KA MADAM!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BLITZ

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Good to hear that Ms. Sonia, but that is not the case to the other units, in fact majority of the units I suppose because of individual differences of raters. Members of this blog can attest to this!
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:16 pm

I think the problem is sporadic, it is not widespread because there are employees in other units who are also satisfied. If the problem is on individual raters, it is more of personal. But there are Key Result Areas-targets against actual which are quantifiable. If we are doing our job professionally according to the policies and targets coupled with good personal working relationship. I dont think a supervisor would have any reason to deprive us of the correct rating that we deserve.

If you have any suggestion to improve our MIP2 or problem that you would want to raise. Please feel free to write the incoming LBPEA President Alan Tecson Im sure he is the best person to address your concern.

Maraming Salamat po.

Back to top Go down
BLITZ

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:45 pm

That is just a thinking Madam, why not create a way to feel the pulse of the members, i.e., conducting a survey/poll to that effect para malaman nga natin kung tama? We must consider that there are key rating errors or biases of raters that are commonly associated in the conduct of performance appraisal, i.e. halo effects, self-serving bias, severity bias, etc.

Ideally, raters assess employees objectively, but this is not the case every time because we are just human. We tend to be influenced by our personal biases at times - the reason of issues re MIP 2.
Back to top Go down
msangola

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-09-14

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:16 pm

uy alive na naman si Uragon Ah..
Back to top Go down
axeman

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2010-01-20

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:58 pm

As for me Ms. Sonia it's quite different. High ang rating ko, in fact most of my office mates expected that I will be one of those to reciv MIP2 in our branch. But, the weirdest thing happened coz I did not reciv any. Our branch head was even very surprised. I once even posted this in this blog. Many thought its the doing of our TA coz there was a similar incident in another area. I once had the idea to inquire at PAD on my case as I was suggested to do in this blog. But before I tried to take this action, I told our Branch head but she told "wag nalang". A friend from another branch speculated that maybe she told me this coz maybe she evaded as what she may think would hinder her becoming a full pledged manager.....so I stood silent nalang.
Back to top Go down
klokovitz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-11-26

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:22 pm

better have it on poll, and the result talks. and we will all know if this really sporadic or not. i agree you BLITZ for that idea.

to think that not all KRAs are quantifiable. it really happened.
Back to top Go down
fortu

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-08

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:46 pm

the rating system on MIP2 is NOT SPORADIC. I MEAN ITS NOT SPORADIC. ITS MORE ON A FAVORITISM..."HE WHO I WANT".. THAT WHY ONLY A FEW ARE "WORKING" IN A UNIT.
Back to top Go down
ghostbuster

ghostbuster

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-06-25

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 am

klokovitz wrote:
better have it on poll, and the result talks. and we will all know if this really sporadic or not. i agree you BLITZ for that idea.

to think that not all KRAs are quantifiable. it really happened.

i agree.........................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MIP2 RANKING Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP2 RANKING   MIP2 RANKING Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

MIP2 RANKING
Page 1 of 1