Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  
2018-2022 LBPEA PRESIDENT IS NANETTE LATI
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
OVERTIME PAY Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

OVERTIME PAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jclemente

jclemente

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-05-04

OVERTIME PAY Empty
PostSubject: OVERTIME PAY   OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Based pala sa[i] (EO No. 021, s. 1996) ng landbank, even if the ranks below DC worked on a HOLIDAY, he/she will get 150% of his/her salary. Pero according to DOLE Labor Advisory No_ 03-12.pdf]Labor Advisory No. 03, Series of 2012,employees worked on holiday specifically on Nov. 30, 2012 will be payed 200% of his/her basic salary.

In this case, which shall prevail? the EO of Landbank or the Labor Advisory?

Legal Opinion Help?

Back to top Go down
jclemente

jclemente

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-05-04

OVERTIME PAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVERTIME PAY   OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

OVERTIME PAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVERTIME PAY   OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:25 pm

jclemente: DOLE is the primary policy and administrative entity of the government for the implementation and enforcement of Labor Laws contained in the Labor Code of the Philippines which covers minimum wage earners, piece raters etc employed by private employers.

The DOLE Advisory on Overtime Pay is a mere reiteration/reminder by the Secretary of Labor to the private employers of the existing Rule on Compensation for holiday work contained under Rule IV-Holiday with Pay Book 3 of the Omnibus Rules Implementing the Labor Code.

Government employees are not covered by the Labor Code but by the Civil Service Law. Thus the DOLE Advisory is not applicable to us.

LandBank with its separate charter is governed by the policies approved by its governing body-the LandBank Board and issuances such as Executive Orders by the President of the Bank in all aspects of our operation subject to the observance of laws, rules and regulations issued by Civil Service or Malacanang. Although with the creation of the GCG, the authority to grant economic benefits was divested from our governing board.

So our overtime pay is governed by the existing policy of the bank.

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
isabela

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-11

OVERTIME PAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVERTIME PAY   OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:14 pm

ang ganda profile pic ni admin ngayon blackman blooming na bloming
Back to top Go down
tugenks

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-26

OVERTIME PAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVERTIME PAY   OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:40 pm

How about yung mga taga-branch na laging gabi na kung umuwi? I heard ba hindi pala sila pwede mag-claim ng OT during weekdays? Unfair naman yata yun. Sa head office nago-OT ang mga empleyado kahit hindi sabihin ng boss tapos nac-claim nila yun. Sa branch hindi ganyan. Tingin ko dapat pwede din sila mag-claim nyan o di kaya bigyan sila ng RATA..
Back to top Go down
LBPEAN

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-02-20

OVERTIME PAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVERTIME PAY   OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:37 pm

our branch was audited by FOAD dahil walang nagclaclaim ng overtime.
Back to top Go down
black man

black man

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2011-08-09

OVERTIME PAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVERTIME PAY   OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:37 am

isabela wrote:

tama ka diyan isabela habang tumatagal kumukutitap si madam "tinkerbell" , advance happy holiday..............
Back to top Go down
palosapis

palosapis

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-02-21

OVERTIME PAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVERTIME PAY   OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:13 am

isabela wrote:
"ang ganda profile pic ni admin ngayon blackman blooming na bloming"

Tama ka isabela......ang ganda ni admin ngayon......

Back to top Go down
timbradley

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-06-25

OVERTIME PAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVERTIME PAY   OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:45 am

Hindi lang maganda, magandang, maganda talaga ala princess of Cambridge at matalino pa, thank you madam Sonia for your intelligent insights and bright wisdom you'd shared with us, you're one of a kind, keep on. . . . .
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

OVERTIME PAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVERTIME PAY   OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:55 am

black man wrote:
isabela wrote:

tama ka diyan isabela habang tumatagal kumukutitap si madam "tinkerbell" , advance happy holiday..............

palosapis wrote:
Tama ka isabela......ang ganda ni admin ngayon......

Sa mga IDOLS ko po dito sa website- si Tito Ruben, si Kuya Rey, Kuya Rudy(isabela province), at si Kuya Timbradley dinagdag na kita kasi baka mag post ka pa hwag na please... salamat po sa walang sawa nyong pagpupuna sa aking mukha..kayo po ang nagbibigay sigla pagbukas ko ng website ako po ay inyong number 1 fan..ingat po mga IDOLS baka matalisod po kayo kailangan nyo mag upgrade ng lens sa mata hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

OVERTIME PAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVERTIME PAY   OVERTIME PAY Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

OVERTIME PAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LBPEA Visayas :: NEWS ARCHIVE :: LBPEA NEWS :: UPDATE ON BENEFITS-
Jump to: