LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...

Go down 
+6
LBPEAN
tugenks
ronaldo
capariz
batman_E289
fortu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
fortu

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-08

GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Empty
PostSubject: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:36 pm

is there anything we can still do on the unreconciled and unposted payment records of GSIS? what can the LBPEA do with this matter to help almost every R & F of LBP reconcile and update the records with GSIS????. Matagal na ang suliraning ito ng R&F hanggang ngayon.. Not even our management, walang ginagawa..
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:41 pm

fortu:

nakipagcoordinate na po ba kayo sa ERD? o kaya naman sa mga Accounting Center nyo? sa pagkakaalam ko po kasi, noong kasagsagan ng CNA negotiation ay naglabas ng memo ang ERD at PAD regarding the matter. i suggest you coordinate with ERD and AC on your area.

thanks po.
Back to top Go down
capariz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Pano kaya Yong UMID Card na ililipat sa Land Bank, sabi LBP na ang mag-aayos para mailipat na sa LBP ang GSIS account natin pero hanggang ngayon la pa tayo bagong GSIS ID na Issue ng LBP. Yong ibang agency meron na GSIS card under sa LBP. Why kaya hanggang ngayon wala pa yong sa atin.
Back to top Go down
fortu

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:32 pm

capariz:

re: UMID card.

kinakailangan mo talaga ikaw mismo magpalipat from unionbank to lbp thru GSIS web. hwag mo asahan management... ganun kasi ginawa ko. kaya nagkaroon na ko ng UMID card under LBP na. then follow-up mo nalang sa desired LBP branch na napili mo. sariling sikap tau R&F...

for your guidance..
Back to top Go down
ronaldo

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-06-07

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:23 am

Bro. BATMAN,

Update naman po sa proposed pay-out ng mga GSIS Loans by Provident Fund. Meron pa po ba nun and how?
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:40 am

ronaldo:

no proposed GSIS loan take out as of now. but there is a possibility to reactivate the loan facility within the year. it will be proposed by the LBPEA NEB seated as PFO board members.

thanks po.
Back to top Go down
ronaldo

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-06-07

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:04 am

SIR BATMAN

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFO

Back to top Go down
tugenks

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-26

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Naku tambak nanaman ang trabaho sa PFO nyan. Kawawa naman yung mga nagpprocess tapos hindi naman nape-permanent sa trabaho, ilang years ng contractual kaya naga-alisan.
Back to top Go down
LBPEAN

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-02-20

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 am

all landbankers will be issued a LBP GSIS UMID
Back to top Go down
msangola

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Tugenks.. pag hirap na sa trabaho maghanap na ng bago yong hindi mahirap at hindi tambak, yong banana que at palamig madali lang yong trabaho na yon pag isipan nila.....
Back to top Go down
uragon-C215

uragon-C215

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:54 pm

klapklapklapklap...galing advisor ni MSANGOLA!!!! ito na lang gawin nating presidente ng LBPEA para makatulong sa management!!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAA.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
tugenks

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-26

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:15 pm

hahaha! baka naman ganyan ang business ni Ms. Angola, pinopromote lang nya yung business nya, open na daw for franchising. Pa-style pa eh. hahaha!
Back to top Go down
alut5724

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Sir LBPEAN, as for the issuance of the GSIS UMID Card...is there a solution to those who have not been issued yet for reason that he/she do not have the so-called Common Reference Number (CRN) that is said to be issued by the SSS...take my case for instance I applied for the GSIS UMID Card two years back yet until now I don't have one for that reason..ala naman daw magagawa ang liaison officer natin kahit i follow-up pa nya sa GSIS...
Back to top Go down
LBPEAN

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-02-20

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:28 pm

SIR ALUT5724 , the crn number issued to sss members is 00+(10 digit sss number). when you apply for a gsis umid card you will be given a crn number as indicated in the gsis umid card. before there have been arrangements in gsis pasay for lbp employees, wherein lbp employees can proceed to the fast lane.

only those with unionbank gsis umid card will be given the lbp gsis umid card, epd (i think) issued a memo re: this matter.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:46 am

sir lbpean :

only those with unionbank gsis umid card will be given the lbp gsis umid card

Good am sir, may we know how will it be done. Would it be head office undertaking or individual option of converting Umid card from Union Bank to LBP gsis Umid Card? Tnx.
Back to top Go down
capariz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:42 am

sir lbpean,

kailan kaya ang target date ng management, yung ibang agency kasi na isyuhan na ng card from LBP, tayo naman na taga LBP wala pa until now. Di ba last November pa ang memo regarding this matter? salamat po
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:40 pm

sir capariz:

medyo busy lang po ako kaya di ko po matutukan ang request mo... dont worry po itatanong po natin yan.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...   GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GSIS unreconciled/unposted payment records...
Page 1 of 1