Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  
2018-2022 LBPEA PRESIDENT IS NANETTE LATI
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

MIP 3 GUIDELINES

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
batman_E289

batman_E289

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-10-28

MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:53 pm

our salary is now with GCG. we are waiting for their rationalized compensation package for GOCCs. we are doing follow ups about it.

thanks po.
Back to top Go down
uragon-C215

uragon-C215

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Government financial institutions (GFIs) and government-owned and -controlled corporations (GOCCs) will develop their own salary schedules, as determined by their respective boards, the DBM said.

"In the formulation of such salary schedules, GOCCs and GFIs shall ensure that they can fund on a sustainable basis the increased salaries..." along with their required contributions to their employees’ pension, health insurance and the like, it added.

Sir Batman, it is very clear what Sec. Abad said that salary schedules will be determined by our Board and not by GCG...
Back to top Go down
low_arq

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:03 pm

uragon wrote:
Government financial institutions (GFIs) and government-owned and -controlled corporations (GOCCs) will develop their own salary schedules, as determined by their respective boards, the DBM said.

"In the formulation of such salary schedules, GOCCs and GFIs shall ensure that they can fund on a sustainable basis the increased salaries..." along with their required contributions to their employees’ pension, health insurance and the like, it added.

Sir Batman, it is very clear what Sec. Abad said that salary schedules will be determined by our Board and not by GCG...

Now that it is clear that it is the GOCC's own board who shall approve its own new salary schedules I'm sure that through the competent representation of our Employees Association, we can demand for a timely, prompt, and just increase of our current salaries as mandated by DBM and the President.
Back to top Go down
bankereg8

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:58 am

"Government financial institutions (GFIs) and government-owned and -controlled corporations (GOCCs) will develop their own salary schedules, as determined by their respective boards, the DBM said."

Is this a true opinion of DBM as cited by the author?
Back to top Go down
uragon-C215

uragon-C215

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:26 pm

[/quote]
Now that it is clear that it is the GOCC's own board who shall approve its own new salary schedules I'm sure that through the competent representation of our Employees Association, we can demand for a timely, prompt, and just increase of our current salaries as mandated by DBM and the President.[/quote]

I doubt that the management will act on it....pustahan pa, rason na naman nila nyan ang GCG kahit malinaw pa na sinabi ni Abad that our board is the one given the power to prepare it....
Back to top Go down
msangola

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:41 am

URAGON self serving ka mag interpret ng batas what i was read very clearly was that "Provided the system was approved by the President" go back to the Inquirer news to find out......
Back to top Go down
low_arq

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:46 pm

msangola wrote:
URAGON self serving ka mag interpret ng batas what i was read very clearly was that "Provided the system was approved by the President" go back to the Inquirer news to find out......

Question lng po, saan po ba naka-specify na yung bagong salary system na mabubuo ng Board ng GOCCs/GFIs ay dapat approved ng Presidente?
Back to top Go down
msangola

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

i research mo to low_arq... section 9 ng Joint Resolution No. 4, otherwise known as Salary Standardization law III...and go back to me after thank you...and happy week end..
Back to top Go down
Jocal

Jocal

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:31 pm

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/204535/government-workers-get-pay-increase
Government workers get pay increase

By Ronnel W. Domingo
Philippine Daily Inquirer
2:43 am | Friday, June 1st, 2012

The wage increases for government workers will take effect Friday or a
month ahead of schedule, according to Budget Secretary Florencio B.
Abad.

Salary and base pay increases under the Salary Standardization Law
III were originally set for July 1, but President Benigno Aquino III’s
announcements on Labor Day advanced its implementation, said Abad.

He said P24.7 billion had been earmarked to fund the fourth installment of pay increases provided for in SSL III.

Of the total, P21.7 billion will come from the miscellaneous
personnel benefits fund of the General Appropriations Act of 2012 while
P2.7 billion will be charged against savings from the national budget.

“The implementation of the fourth tranche should help government
employees respond better to the rising cost of living and price
increases for basic commodities,” Abad said.

“The pay raise may give them a much-needed boost for paying tuition
and academic fees, especially since schools will be reopening soon,” he
added.

Abad said the President, the Vice President and all Cabinet members will not be getting their pay increases until July 1.

He also clarified that individuals and groups engaged through job
orders, contracts of service and other similar agreements were not
covered by the salary increase.

Also excluded are civilian personnel in government institutions that
are exempt from the Compensation and Position Classification Act of
1989. These institutions are authorized by law to adopt and implement
their own compensation and position classification systems, provided
that the Office of the President approves such systems.

Abad said pay increases for employees of government-owned or
-controlled corporations (GOCCs) and government financial institutions
(GFIs) would be charged against their respective corporate funds in
their approved corporate operating budgets.

On the other hand, the pay increases for those working for local
government units would be charged against the respective local
government funds.

Last month, Abad said the fourth tranche of the salary increase for
employees in GOCCs and GIFs may also be implemented today, provided that
they had the financial capability to do so.

As for the salary increases of employees in LGUs, Abad said these
were still scheduled for Jan. 1, 2013, considering that the LGUs
implemented the third tranche on January 1.

Abad said pay hikes in LGUs were subject to the decision of
provincial and municipal boards, and would also depend on the
availability and sustainability of local government funds.
Back to top Go down
King Saviour

King Saviour

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Sec Abad's statement is partly correct. The 4th and last tranche of SSL III applies only to those covered by salary standardization law, it does not apply to GOCCs because of the GOCC Act which is the prevailing law on salaries of GOCCs. Batman's earlier post on a lengthy message of Sec. Villanueva, GCG chairman is worth reading!
Back to top Go down
bankereg8

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:38 pm

"Last month, Abad said the fourth tranche of the salary increase for
employees in GOCCs and GIFs may also be implemented today, provided that
they had the financial capability to do so."

Siguro naman, LANDBANK has the capability to do so. Ang tanong, does LANDBANK has the willingness to do so? o kailangan pa ng legal opinion!

Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:53 am

lahat po ng balita ay balita. pero dapat nyo pa rin pong isipin na may batas na umiiral. yung sinabi ni sec. abad na GOCCs BOD can approve its own compensation package ay totoo po yun pero tama din po yung sinabi ni msangola na it is still subject to the approval by the president as stipulated in JR No. 4.

sa tingin ko po ay mas makakabuti na antayin natin ang ilalabas ng GCG. kumpleto naman na po ang documents na naipasa ng LBP sa kanila eh.

tama din po si king saviour, kung may time kayo pakibasa po ninyo ang mga articles na naipost ko under sa topic na Governance Commission for GOCCs.

tnx po.
Back to top Go down
semaj501

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Sir Batman: yung na approve at na implement last year na IPP natin, wala ba component for 2012? Yung mga counterparts natin kasi na GOCCs na saklaw ng SSL, included sila sa 4th tranche ng SSL 3.

In the advent kasi ng GOCC Act of 2011, it was stated in the speech of Atty. Villanueva on April 30, 2012 (earlier posted here), that the GCG is mandated to "develop a Compensatation & Position Classification System (CPCS) which shall apply to all officers and employees of the GOCCs whether under SSL or exempt thereon.

He also mentioned that the importance of CPCS has been recognized by the Office of the President, hence, the allotment of a special fund to allow the procurement of internationally-renowned consultant of compensation & rewards system to assist GCG in formulating the CPCS. Ang downside lang na na mention is the hope that the process will start 3rd quarter of 2012 which is targeted to be finished a year therefrom. Ibig pong sabihin, mag antay pa tayo until 3rd quarter of 2013, which is the earliest possible time, para matapos ang study. In the meantime, yung mga GOCCs na covered ng SSL at ngayon ay under na rin sa GOCC Act ay makakareceive ng 4th tranche.

Given this situation, ano po ang stand ng LBPEA?
Back to top Go down
alut5724

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Sir Batman any update if may SOBA this June?
Back to top Go down
jann

jann

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 am

semaj501 wrote:
Sir Batman: yung na approve at na implement last year na IPP natin, wala ba component for 2012? Yung mga counterparts natin kasi na GOCCs na saklaw ng SSL, included sila sa 4th tranche ng SSL 3.

In the advent kasi ng GOCC Act of 2011, it was stated in the speech of Atty. Villanueva on April 30, 2012 (earlier posted here), that the GCG is mandated to "develop a Compensatation & Position Classification System (CPCS) which shall apply to all officers and employees of the GOCCs whether under SSL or exempt thereon.

He also mentioned that the importance of CPCS has been recognized by the Office of the President, hence, the allotment of a special fund to allow the procurement of internationally-renowned consultant of compensation & rewards system to assist GCG in formulating the CPCS. Ang downside lang na na mention is the hope that the process will start 3rd quarter of 2012 which is targeted to be finished a year therefrom. Ibig pong sabihin, mag antay pa tayo until 3rd quarter of 2013, which is the earliest possible time, para matapos ang study. In the meantime, yung mga GOCCs na covered ng SSL at ngayon ay under na rin sa GOCC Act ay makakareceive ng 4th tranche.

Given this situation, ano po ang stand ng LBPEA?
We're waiting for the reply of anyone up above...
Back to top Go down
King Saviour

King Saviour

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:46 am

wala na ata to, ano na kaya ang balita?
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
King Saviour

King Saviour

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep confused
Back to top Go down
ganaby way

ganaby way

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:20 am

batman wrote:

atty james:

please dont be mad at me, last Feb 27, 2012, I wrote a letter addressed to HRMG Head Atty. Mon Cervantes quoting your opinion regarding the issue (without citing your name and area of course). i asked for their response about it. Yesterday i received a letter from ERD informing me that they have referred my letter to PAD for further study and they will inform me as soon as it is available.

thank you.

Sleep Sleep Any update? :Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
ganaby way

ganaby way

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:57 am

to mr. batman,

ano na nga pala ang update doon sa request letter niyo with PAD re: MIP 3 na nawithold sa mga kasamahan natin na naADMONISHED......mairerelease na naman ang final tranch ay wala pa rin kalinawan tungkol dito... Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
ganaby way

ganaby way

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:26 pm

To Batman: Eto po earlier post nyo.

Quote :
pasensya na po kung medyo natatagalan na ang issue na ito. hindi lang po magtagpo ang availability nila atty. vallada and atty. cervantes to finalize PAD's reply to the MIP3 guidelines issue. but atty cervantes assures me that they will release it as soon as possible.

thanks for your patience.

Hindi pa rin ba nagtagpo sina atty. vallada at atty. cervantes?
Back to top Go down
ChrysChaps

ChrysChaps

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:30 pm

ANY UPDATE PO SA MIP2/MIP3/ANNIV BONUS? MEDICAL ENCASHMENT? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
black man

black man

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:53 am

ganaby way wrote:
To Batman: Eto po earlier post nyo.

Quote :
pasensya na po kung medyo natatagalan na ang issue na ito. hindi lang po magtagpo ang availability nila atty. vallada and atty. cervantes to finalize PAD's reply to the MIP3 guidelines issue. but atty cervantes assures me that they will release it as soon as possible.

thanks for your patience.

Hindi pa rin ba nagtagpo sina atty. vallada at atty. cervantes?

Any update?
Back to top Go down
GARY

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 am

To: Ganaby way, Batman, Black man, etc. :

Baka ang Civil Service Commission ang makasagot sa query nyo.
Back to top Go down
black man

black man

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Sir Gary,

Tungkulin ng LBPEA na asikasuhin ito dahil sila ang naatasan o nailuklok para irepresent tayo. Parang hindi kasi naayon na tayo ang diretso na magparating sa CSC dahil nandyan pa naman ang LBPEA.
Back to top Go down
C578

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:02 pm

tama ka po dyan sir black man....

tungkulin din nila n ipaglaban ang karapatin nating mga rank and file....

unang una sila ay nagprisinta n maging representante natin kagaya ng mga ipinangako nila nun nangangampanya p sila....
Back to top Go down
soldier78

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:35 pm

congrats sa mga nakatanggap ng favorite bonus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIP 3 GUIDELINES   MIP 3 GUIDELINES - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

MIP 3 GUIDELINES
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LBPEA Visayas :: NEWS ARCHIVE :: LBPEA NEWS :: UPDATE ON BENEFITS-
Jump to: