LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG

Go down 
+2
palosapis
sonia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Empty
PostSubject: FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG   FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:40 pm

For victims of bagyo sendong:

Please be informed that we have the following benefits/privileges provided by the bank:

1.PFO calamity loan facility of P100T at 2% interest payable in 5 years.

Kindly submit your loan application form, declaration of the Provincial Government that the area is under calamity and barangay certification.

2. Those houses under housing loan with PFO, you may also recover from the insurance company. Kindly submit request for claim with pictures to the PFO.

3. Our management also provides cash assistance

For employees affected: Kindly post your names and units so we may know how best we could help you.

We are all praying for your safety and speedy recovery from the calamity that you went through.

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
palosapis

palosapis

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG   FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Mam Sonia, naipasa na sa LBPEA-HO yung listahan, salamat hu sa assistance.....
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG   FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Salamat po Sir Ruben! Naway maging mabuti po ang kalagayan ninyo at ng mga Landbankers dyan sa Cagayan de Oro.

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
samurai

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG   FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Iligan,CDO and Dumaguete are the most affected areas. But before Sendong hit the said areas, a number of Dipolog Landbankers sometime Thursday, December 15, 2011, have already experience a high level of water in their respective homes in Dipolog. Alert level was high for fear of river overflowing. Overnight, you could hear strong winds. There was even a power interruption. We kept awake for the worst to come yet we were spared. We were complaining on how "cruel" nature was at that time. Little did we know natures wrath will slap gravely on Iligan, CDO and Negros Oriental a day after. In short, we have no reason to complain. We are still blessed. And so everyday, we offer our prayers to those adversely affected.

BTW,We are also extending financial assistance. Our DM and ADM are facilitating on this.

Keep our spirits high for HE does not forsake!
Back to top Go down
candelaria br

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-15

PostSubject: Re: FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG   FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:27 am

mam sonia, please inform us kung kanino acct no. pwede ideposit yung tulong namin sa mga kapatid natin sa landbank na affected ng bagyong sendong. salamat po
Back to top Go down
migz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG   FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:52 am

sonia wrote:
For victims of bagyo sendong:

Please be informed that we have the following benefits/privileges provided by the bank:

1.PFO calamity loan facility of P100T at 2% interest payable in 5 years.

Kindly submit your loan application form, declaration of the Provincial Government that the area is under calamity and barangay certification.

2. Those houses under housing loan with PFO, you may also recover from the insurance company. Kindly submit request for claim with pictures to the PFO.

3. Our management also provides cash assistance

For employees affected: Kindly post your names and units so we may know how best we could help you.

We are all praying for your safety and speedy recovery from the calamity that you went through.

- how about the lbpea itself, may assistance bang maibibigay?
Back to top Go down
batman_E289

batman_E289

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG   FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:16 am

ang LBPEA and MMOAI ay nagbigay po ng P100K c/o mr. ruben penaso (LBPEA regional governor - reg.X), mr. dante briones (MMOAI) and mr. cesar magallanes (regional head - reg.X). reminder lang din po, LBPEA is the ranks and the ranks are the LBPEA. all things and efforts done by the ranks are considered an effort by the LBPEA. and at the same time, whatever the LBPEA is doing it is the effort and dids of the ranks as well. for me, we are one in everything we do and i hope that you have the same view as i do.

thank you very much.

though some of our co-employees are in bad situation, allow me to greet everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May God bless us all.
Back to top Go down
palosapis

palosapis

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG   FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:11 pm

To LBPEA NEB & Members.....Maraming salamat hu sa tulong nyo. Yun hung napadala nyong tulong ay napagkasunduan namin nang representative nang MMOAI na idadaan namin sa Regional office natin para hu madagdagan at maging uniform yung pag distribute natin nang tulong .Nakapadala na hu tayo sa pamagitan nang Regional Head natin dito sa Region 10 Si Boss Cesar Magallanes , nang tulong (1st batch ) sa 66 na kasamahan natin na naapektuhan nang bagyong Sendong ( kasama na dito ang officers, Rank & files at LBSC) dito sa Cagayan de Oro at Iligan City.
Ang mga tulong hu ninyo na patuloy pang dumadating para sa mga kasamahan natin na naapektuhan nang Bagyo ay pinadaan natin sa Regional Office natin para hu ma uniform yung pag distribute natin nang tulong at para rin hu yung pundo ay maipon, madagdagan at nang makabili ulit nang maibibigay sa mga kasamahan natin.
Hindi pa hu naka balik sa kanilang mga tahanan ang ibang mga kasamahan natin, dahil hindi pa pwedeng matuluyan ang kani-kanilang mga bahay . Marami pang Putik sa loob nang bahay, sira- sira ang mga gamit at nagkalat ang mga sirang gamit sa kapaligiran.
Hindi sila makapaglinis kasi hanggang ngayon ay walang tubig at kurente.
Sa estimate hu nang local water district dito sa Cagayan de Oro ay mga 27 to 30 days pa bago maibalik ang daloy nang tubig, yung kurente naman pika maaga bago ,mag Bagong Taon.
May mga kasamahan hu tayo na ngayong pasko ay wala sa kani-kanilang bahay. Ang iba ay nasa kanilang mga kamag anak, ang iba ay nag re rent nang m temporaryong matitirahan at yung iba hu baka nasa ospital pa dahil sa mga natamong mga sugat.
Salamat hu ulit sa mga tulong nyo.....

Ruben P. Penaso
LBPEA Regional Governor
Region 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG   FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

FOR VICTIMS OF BAGYO SENDONG
Page 1 of 1