LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
Force Leave.... Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
Force Leave.... Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Force Leave.... Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Force Leave.... Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
Force Leave.... Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

Force Leave....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
migz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Force Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Force Leave....   Force Leave.... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Na take-up ba 'to during the CNA? Question
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Force Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Leave....   Force Leave.... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:28 am

We took up during the CNA negotiation this issue on force leave "surprise leave". This leave is a BSP Requirement for those in the banking operations for internal control purposes. However, the employee is given the right of refusal and may avail the Programmed Leave at his chosen date. He may not take the surprise leave but he has the option to be reassigned in the other units not necessarily a branch banking unit or to take a 5-day Seminar. Existing guidelines will be revised to effect the changes agreed upon during the negotiation.
Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
palosapis

palosapis

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Force Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Leave....   Force Leave.... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:20 am

Mam Sonia, mahirap ho yung re-assignment to other units. Kasi ho kailangan pa yan nang SO, saka pag malayo ho sa station mo, kailangan mo na ring mag TO....
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Force Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Leave....   Force Leave.... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Sir Ruben, Ipinaglaban po namin ito kaso lang BSP Requirement po for internal control purposes. Yong reassignment hindi kailangan na same unit pwede ang teller sa loans muna magpa reassign for 5 days. Hiningi po namin na may travelling allowance ang reassignment due to surprise leave just incase malayo ang unit na mapuntahan ng empleyado.

Back to top Go down
palosapis

palosapis

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Force Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Leave....   Force Leave.... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Ah ok...Salamat Mam Sonia...Pero kailangan yata na mi guidelines, kasi meron dito sa amin na gusto sana mag pa re assign sa ibang unit, kaso sabi nang region kailangan daw mag request pa nang Special Order para ho hindi ma findings sa audit...Friday pina alam ang "surprise leave" paano pa maka request nang SO at maka gawa nang TO yung concerned Personnel?
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Force Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Leave....   Force Leave.... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:43 pm

For Sir Ruben:
We will have to wait for the approval of our 4th CNA and the revision of guidelines for surprise leave purposes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Force Leave.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Leave....   Force Leave.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Force Leave....
Page 1 of 1