LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
SENATE BILL 2928 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
SENATE BILL 2928 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
SENATE BILL 2928 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
SENATE BILL 2928 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
SENATE BILL 2928 Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

SENATE BILL 2928

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
semaj501

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2010-09-15

SENATE BILL 2928 Empty
PostSubject: SENATE BILL 2928   SENATE BILL 2928 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 am

Press Release
August 10, 2011 0
BONG REVILLA WANTS 6K WAGE INCREASE FOR GOVT. EMPLOYEES

Protecting the workers' rights for a living wage, Senator Ramon Bong Revilla Jr. today pushed for the passage of his bill that seeks to grant P6, 0000 increase in the salaries of all public employees in all government offices.

According to Bong Revilla, despite the passage of the Salary Standardization Law 3 (SSL3) , salaries received by public sector employees are way behind the government's conservative estimate of the cost of living a family needs in order to survive. He explained that an employee with the compensation of Salary Grade I Step 1 currently receives P6,861.00 per month which is far from the government's estimated cost of living of 28,710 per month. And even if employees receive the full implementation of SSL 3 next year, the minimum pay shall still only be P9,000.00.

"The situation of employees in local government units is far worse as they receive lower amount because SSL 3 continue to implement the policy of wage regionalization. The current minimum pay reflects the dismal state of public sector workers," said Bong Revilla, who is pushing for the P125 daily across the board increase in the salary of workers in the private sector.

The senator also pointed out the continuous price increase of basic products and utilities, with the latest is the cost of LPG which went up to P1 per kilo or P11 per 11 kilogram tank. "Due to inflation and other present economic realities, the real value of government workers' salaries has significantly decreased. Just like the workers in the private sector, are also affected by the soaring prices of commodities and services. "

Bong Revilla stressed that substantial salary increase would boost the morale of public employees and further professionalize government offices. "I admit that while executives and top officials of the government are enjoying various perks and privileges, the employees who are at the frontline of delivering services to the public, are living in dismal poverty," he said..

In relation to this, the lawmaker filed Senate Bill 2928 which seeks to grant P6,000 salary increase to all government employees, whether they are working in the national or local government, in government-owned and controlled corporations (GOCCs) or government financial institutions (GFIs), in state universities and colleges or other government offices.

Under SB2928, there shall be no reduction in any existing allowances and benefits under existing laws, decrees, issuances, executive orders and any contract or agreement between employees and the government No salary increase shall be credited as compliance with this increase unless expressly provided under a valid collective negotiations agreement.
Back to top Go down
jclemente

jclemente

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-05-04

SENATE BILL 2928 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SENATE BILL 2928   SENATE BILL 2928 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:51 pm

nice nice nice... sana nga ma-approve na ito... at sana kasali tau dito... :-)
Back to top Go down

SENATE BILL 2928 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SENATE BILL 2928   SENATE BILL 2928 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 am

mukhang di po kasali dito yon mga may sariling CHARTER o exempted sa SSL3 Sad pero kung ito po ay increase ng premium sa GSIS at PAG-IBIG o kaya sa TAX, 101% kasali po tayo lol!
Back to top Go down
uragon-C215

uragon-C215

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2010-08-04

SENATE BILL 2928 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SENATE BILL 2928   SENATE BILL 2928 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:30 am

if ever this will be approve, sigurado kelangan pa ng interpretation ng kung sinong pontio pilato ang magiging batas ukol dito...yun ngang PERA increase, lahat ng agency nagbigay na, samantalang tayo ganun pa rin dahil kelangan pa ng mga chuvaness na interpretation!!!! hayyy, chaka talaga!!! affraid Evil or Very Mad confused
Back to top Go down
edwin042801

edwin042801

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-07-06

SENATE BILL 2928 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SENATE BILL 2928   SENATE BILL 2928 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 pm

hahaha gusto ko yang chuvaness na interpretaton uragon bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SENATE BILL 2928 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SENATE BILL 2928   SENATE BILL 2928 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SENATE BILL 2928
Page 1 of 1