THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN PART OF THIS WEBSITE...UPDATES WILL BE MADE THRU LBPEA VISAYAS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

Share | 

PF BOARD DENIED LBPEA'S REQUEST FOR CASH ADVANCE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: PF BOARD DENIED LBPEA'S REQUEST FOR CASH ADVANCE   Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:15 pm

I received this information from Director Weng Leones who is a member of the PF Board:

Again so sad to inform you that the PF Board disapproved our request due to the reason that our clearance from GCG cannot be ascertained as to when it will be given since there are requirements which are yet to be complied/submitted by LandBank to GCG.

We apologize for those who are financially in need at this time especially to my fellow LandBankers in the Visayas who are still recovering from the trauma of yolanda. Let us continue to hold on and keep praying.

Back to top Go down
http://lbpea.forumotion.net

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: PF BOARD DENIED LBPEA'S REQUEST FOR CASH ADVANCE   Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:09 pm

.GCG ALREADY SENT VALIDATING TEAM TO LANDBANK LAST FRIDAY APRIL 11, 2014

any update   po dito
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PF BOARD DENIED LBPEA'S REQUEST FOR CASH ADVANCE   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 am

9308 wrote:
.GCG ALREADY SENT VALIDATING TEAM TO LANDBANK LAST FRIDAY APRIL 11, 2014

any update   po dito

The only update I received on GCG is that there are other requirements which are yet to be submitted by LandBank. This is the very reason why our request for cash advance of P25K was denied last Wednesday. There is no certainty yet as to when the GCG clearance would be given.

Back to top Go down
uragon-C215

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: PF BOARD DENIED LBPEA'S REQUEST FOR CASH ADVANCE   Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:08 pm

hello, mam sonia...am back!!! me txt messages kami nareceive just today that our request for 25K was approved and for pay-out on the 30th...can you verify po this matter sa higher ups??? thanks po...
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PF BOARD DENIED LBPEA'S REQUEST FOR CASH ADVANCE   Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:06 pm

uragon-C215 wrote:
hello, mam sonia...am back!!! me txt messages kami nareceive just today that our request for 25K was approved and for pay-out on the 30th...can you verify po this matter sa higher ups??? thanks po...

Greetings of a warm welcome to you my dear friend Uragon! Usually if there is an announcement about approval of benefits, the NEB Officers receive messages through text from LBPEA Pres. Allan Tecson but as of this time I have not receive any information from him about your query.

It is true that LBPEA requested for the P25K cash advance chargeable against MIP3 last April 15 but it was DENIED by the PF Board on April 16.

However, I just received few minutes ago the reply of Pres. Allan that "we are still negotiating".

Let us hope and pray for the best!

Back to top Go down
alut5724

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: PF BOARD DENIED LBPEA'S REQUEST FOR CASH ADVANCE   Wed May 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Hello Mam Sonia, possible kaya maipropose to our Provident  Fund Officers if pwede every six months tayo makapag renew ng All Purpose Loan natin instead of waiting for the anniversary date which is after 1 year from date of availment?; at least merun tayo mapagutangan at very low interest rates ganun na di na tayo cgurado kailan na naman tayo makatanggap na biyaya?..sana papayag ang BODs ng Provident Fund Office; dami pa naman pagkagastohan nitong pasukan na naman..fingers crossed...thank you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PF BOARD DENIED LBPEA'S REQUEST FOR CASH ADVANCE   

Back to top Go down

PF BOARD DENIED LBPEA'S REQUEST FOR CASH ADVANCE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1