Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  
2018-2022 LBPEA PRESIDENT IS NANETTE LATI
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

Share | 

QUERY ON SIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ferdie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-05-27

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:56 pm

magandang araw po mam sonia, tanong po ni branch head namin na makapag avail ng SIP ngaun April 2014, may makukuha po ba siya ng MIP3? kung sakaling makakuha ang lbp ng clearance sa GCG.
SALAMAT PO
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: QUERY ON SIP   Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:08 pm

ferdie wrote:
magandang araw po mam sonia, tanong po ni branch head namin na makapag avail ng SIP ngaun April 2014, may makukuha po ba siya ng MIP3? kung sakaling makakuha ang lbp ng clearance sa GCG.
SALAMAT PO

I really dont know how our Personnel Dept is computing the proceeds for the SIP but personally I think your branch head is still entitled to the MIP3 because it is based on previous year's performance. However to be sure, I suggest you call Personnel Department.

Back to top Go down
http://lbpea.forumotion.net
ferdie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-05-27

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:21 am

tanong po ulit po mam bakit po yung kasama kong na in sa lbp ng Feb 1, 2013 wala po siyang natanggap na CNA 2013
salamat po
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:09 pm

ferdie wrote:
tanong po ulit po mam bakit po yung kasama kong na in sa lbp ng Feb 1, 2013 wala po siyang natanggap na CNA 2013
salamat po

An employee to be entitled to the 2013 CNA Incentive must be in the service for the whole year of 2013.

Back to top Go down
alut5724

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Hello Mam Sonia..any idea if merun offer na SIP na hindi health-related? yun tulad ng dati sana na regular SIP..Sayang naman din kasi di mo makukuha yun equivalent number of years in service mo with the bank eh pinaghirapan mo din yun.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:40 am

alut5724 wrote:
Hello Mam Sonia..any idea if merun offer na SIP na hindi health-related? yun tulad ng dati sana na regular SIP..Sayang naman din kasi di mo makukuha yun equivalent number of years in service mo with the bank eh pinaghirapan mo din yun.

Madam Alut5724: The same question was asked to Mam Pico during her visit last November 2013 in Tacloban but her answer was negative.

However, I think it is possible if the merger would push through but then it would be on the terms of the government. Perhaps it will not be as good as the SIP-health reason that we have at present because as gathered from the grapevine there might be a cap or maximum amount of entitlement per availer. But then this is purely speculative; we could never tell until it happens.

Back to top Go down
alut5724

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Thank you for the reply Mam Sonia..by the way, any update regarding our COLA pls?
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:56 pm

alut5724 wrote:
Thank you for the reply Mam Sonia..by the way, any update regarding our COLA pls?

Madam Alut5724:
The Supreme Court has not issued any decision until now on the COLA case.

Back to top Go down
alut5724

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Hello Mam Sonia..good pm..how true is it na pag di daw ma approve ang CPCS natin till May di na daw yan matuloy kasi by June this year daw start na wala ng increase?..query lang...
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:39 pm

5. KAMAGGFI- encouraged all GOCC/GFI members including LBPEA to wear RED in all Fridays of March to protest the inaction of PNOY in the approval of our Pay Plan.

DALAWANG FRIDAY NA LANG ANG NATITIRA SA MARCH... MALAPIT NA RIN ANG JUNE PARA DON SA SINASABI NI ALUT5724.
Back to top Go down
alut5724

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Mam Sonia, what if ang ipa approve na lang ay yun last tranche ng IPP natin wayback in 2009 if di man aprubahan yun CPCS? kailangan pa ba rin ba ng GCG approval? query lang po.
Back to top Go down
alut5724

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Mam Sonia, what if ang ipa approve na lang ay yun last tranche ng IPP natin wayback in 2009 if di man aprubahan yun CPCS? kailangan pa ba rin ba ng GCG approval? query lang po.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUERY ON SIP   

Back to top Go down

QUERY ON SIP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1