Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  
2018-2022 LBPEA PRESIDENT IS NANETTE LATI
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

Share | 

LBPEA NEB REACHED OUT TO CALAMITY VICTIMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: LBPEA NEB REACHED OUT TO CALAMITY VICTIMS   Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:45 am

Land Bank of the Philippines Employees Association (LBPEA) National Executive Board headed by Pres. Edgar Allan B. Tecson reached out to members who are hapless victims of two major calamities in 2013 in the Visayas- the Super Typhoon Yolanda and the 7.2 magnitude earthquake in Bohol.

The recipients of P500K LBPEA Financial Assistance are the 270 members identified as calamity victims in Region 6, 7, and 8.  This is the 1st Project for a Cause sourced from the 3% contributions on Collective Negotiation Agreement Incentive of the members.  

The National Executive Board who joined the team aside from the LBPEA President are Marlon Faraon-External Vice President, John Holgado-Secretary General, and three (3) Board of Directors – Sonia Brotarlo, Jeffrey Evangelista and Manny de Jesus Jr.  

The LBPEA Officers witnessed the severity of devastation left by the super typhoon as they moved around the City of Tacloban. The defaced City remained steadfast on its faith to rise from the rubbles of destruction as business started to mushroom along its busy streets.

Meetings were held by the LBPEA Officers at the Tacloban Main Branch and Tacloban Real Branch on December 11.  The team proceeded to Bohol on December 12 for a meeting with the earthquake victims.

Back to top Go down
http://lbpea.forumotion.net
bankereg8

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: LBPEA NEB REACHED OUT TO CALAMITY VICTIMS   Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Sa lahat ng tumulong at sa lahat ng uri ng inyong tulong , SALAMAT SA INYONG LAHAT. Every Sector has done something for its people, the PVCID, Branches Group, ADLS, other sectors (accounting, AOC), and LANDBANK as a  whole, made effort to help those affected: LANDBANKERS or not.

Before the calamity, I cannot imagine how a 200ml mineral water from you guys make one's day and bring relief to life.  But during the first week after the Typhoon, I tell you guys, many of us would choose to grab a bottle of 200ml mineral water over a 100 peso bill if given only one choice. Thus it was a relief to have received your relief.

Thanks to LBPEA NEB (especial mention to NEB Member for Visayas) for personally going over to Tacloban to witness for themselves the aftermath of the calamity and for the financial relief assistance.

While I'm not hoping for something bad to happen again to any members  in any area and to other people for that matter, I hope LBPEA can make and institutionalize a continuing project of giving immediate  assistance, in any form, at times when our members experiences unusual magnitude of calamities. This is part of disaster preparedness of an organization. While this proposal would raise some eyebrows, I would certainly support such program and I know others will do the same.

Once again THANKS LBPEA, THANKS sa lahat ng tumolong.
Back to top Go down

LBPEA NEB REACHED OUT TO CALAMITY VICTIMS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1