LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Empty
PostSubject: MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA    MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Please be informed that our CNA Supplemental Agreement was already confirmed by CSC on Oct. 1, 2013.  LBP Board and majority of LBPEA members should ratify the same as required by law.

Details of payout and figures shall follow once we have accomplished abovementioned.  Thank you! LBPEA 2013-2017

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
bankereg8

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA    MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:50 am

Mam Sonia, please post the Form where we can affix our signatures
 in ratifying the amendment so that we can download it.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA    MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:43 am

bankereg8 wrote:
Mam Sonia, please post the Form where we can affix our signatures
 in ratifying the amendment so that we can download it.
Thanks.
Sir Pete,
The CNA ratification form is still being finalized. I will post it here as soon as done. Thanks and regards!

Back to top Go down
https://lbpea.forumotion.net
lbptaclc

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA    MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:13 pm

go go go sir pete..........hahhahahah
Back to top Go down
singles2011

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA    MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:42 pm

ano na po update nang CNA mam sonia?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA    MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

MESSAGE FROM LBPEA PRES ALLAN ON THE CNA
Page 1 of 1