Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  
2018-2022 LBPEA PRESIDENT IS NANETTE LATI
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

Share | 

GSIS REQUIREMENTS- ID

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: GSIS REQUIREMENTS- ID   Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:10 am

Reading along from the gsis website, i came across on some lines pertaining to their requirements to be eligible in claiming some benefits. One of those is the presentation of 2 valid  government issued ID indicating birthday of the claimant. May we therefore request LBPEA for some modification in our company ID bearing the said information.
Back to top Go down
sonia
Admin

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: GSIS REQUIREMENTS- ID   Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:05 pm

9308 wrote:
Reading along from the gsis website, i came across on some lines pertaining to their requirements to be eligible in claiming some benefits. One of those is the presentation of 2 valid  government issued ID indicating birthday of the claimant. May we therefore request LBPEA for some modification in our company ID bearing the said information.
Sir 9308,
I personally talked to the GSIS Head here in our area just this morning regarding your concern.  He was not aware of the 2 ID requirement with birthdates in filing claims infact he jokingly told me that even the face of a LandBanker is already an ID to them.

I suggest you request your LBPEA Regional Governor in Koronadal to make representation in behalf of the employees in your area regarding your concern because it seems of local application only if imposed in your area.

It would be best if you could provide your Regl Governor with the specifics of this gsis requirement like in what particular portion in the gsis website was it stated and the kind of claim.

Good day!
Back to top Go down
http://lbpea.forumotion.net

GSIS REQUIREMENTS- ID
Page 1 of 1