LBPEA Visayas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  LBPEA PublicationsLBPEA Publications  PORTAL VIEWPORTAL VIEW  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  
LBPEA
SFAL PF HF RELEASE
December 15
Latest topics
» LBPEA NEB ATTENDS APPRECIATIVE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
post from LBP LBPEA FB account Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am by sonia

» HMO ENROLLMENT FOR 2018
post from LBP LBPEA FB account Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:24 am by sonia

» A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
post from LBP LBPEA FB account Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia

A message from LBPEA Visayas Director SONIA D. BROTARLO
post from LBP LBPEA FB account Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am by sonia
post from LBP LBPEA FB account Sonia10

It has been two (2) years and six (6) months that this website was closed.  Many were disappointed with the closure but we have to keep up with the fast changing technology - facebook and twitter, among others.  

With the remaining one month and a half of my stint as Director for Visayas, I have been ruminative as to the manner of my “consummatum est” in LBPEA.  Thus  here I am re-opening the website pro hac vice for my grand exit. 

This is the medium where you first knew me and this is where I want to personally reach out to you to express my deepest and heartfelt “THANK YOU” for all the years that you trusted me. 

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
NEWS LINKS

post from LBP LBPEA FB account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
batman_E289

batman_E289

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-10-28

post from LBP LBPEA FB account Empty
PostSubject: post from LBP LBPEA FB account   post from LBP LBPEA FB account Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:52 am

taken from lito chua post on LBP LBPEA FB account:

I was taking up law at Arellano Law Foundation 21 years ago unfortunately I was not able to sustain the cost. I don’t have any regret not pursuing the course anymore for a more important obligation that gave me more happiness to take care of than any other matter, family. However the lesson I learned specifically from one provision of our subject, the Civil Code, has remained inculcated in my mind and heart which I believe helped strengthen the basic instinct of a human being to become morally upright. For me this is one of the most important words of wisdom that I have learned from that law subject, the basic tenet of human relations, and I have been struggling to live by that principle which has been guiding me in all my actions and dealings since then in a society of uncertainty, “Every person must, in the exercise of his rights and in the performance of his duties, act with justice, give everyone his due, and observe honesty and good faith.”
Back to top Go down
timbradley

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-06-25

post from LBP LBPEA FB account Empty
PostSubject: Re: post from LBP LBPEA FB account   post from LBP LBPEA FB account Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 am

“Every person must, in the exercise of his rights and in the performance
of his duties, act with justice, give everyone his due, and observe
honesty and good faith.” It's a good guidance and tenets from the Civil Code and should be the guidance and tenet of a morally upright LBPEA officers, at hopefully di lang pampogi yan nang mga kumakandidatong officer nang LBPEA at sana ipamuhay nila' at para kay Pres Lito baka kilala niya si "tuta" at ibahagi ang talatang ito galing sa Civil Code para ipamuhay ni "tuta" at huwag nang patulan si "tungeks" at nang sa gayon ay mas maganda ang pamamahala nila sa LBPEA, maraming salamat po, at mabuhay ang LBPEA
Back to top Go down

post from LBP LBPEA FB account
Page 1 of 1